Sr. Quality Engineer - Manufacturing Quality
About the job
We are looking for an experienced Senior Quality engineer in Manufacturing Quality at Northvolt in Skellefteå who will be responsible for ensuring quality of our new products and processes.
You will work very closely with Manufacturing and Engineering to follow-up and improve processes to ensure a flawless transition into manufacturing and supplying our Li-Ion cells.
You will be the technical leader for specific processes, and will be responsible for their performance and results, providing technical expertise and guidance to the team you are working with to reach targets assigned.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Leads quality assurance activities to ensure that production/product quality specifications are met.
- Leads and trains quality team members and operations on quality standards and procedures.
- Creates Control plan and takes part in FMEA analysis. Facilitate continuous update of PFMEAs by working with multidisciplinary teams.
- Defines and improves Work instructions and procedures for Quality related activities.
- Monitors and analyses complex data with the help of statistical process control tools.
- Monitors and leads analysis of internal and external quality problems.
- Drives complex problem solving and root cause analysis.
- Drives quality improvement and optimization projects utilizing six sigma methodology.
- Transfers actions and lessons learned between products and production lines. Integrate external lessons into preventive or corrective actions.
- Quality stakeholder in change management.
- Provides expert technology and quality knowledge of selected manufacturing processes.
- Defines, improves, and validates results of the methods for MSA of the measurement equipment.
- Lead the team members on SPC, capability studies and quality process release and line release activities.
- Performs onboarding, timesheets validation related to led team members.
- Supports performing interviews during recruitment process.
- Leads launch activities to ensure the deliverables of different projects.
- Report and mitigate safety relevant issues within the team in the appropriate system.
- Collaborates closely with Customer quality engineers to deliver required input to customer projects, e.g. PPAP documentation.
- Is part of equipment commissioning team and deliver acceptance testing and qualification milestones of new process equipment and installation of additional production lines. Quality stakeholder in process and product gate reviews.
Apply with CV in English or your complete LinkedIn profile.
Full time employment, fixed salary