Production Quality Technician
Some of Europe’s largest companies have put their faith in Northvolt because they know our green batteries can make a real difference. But we need people like you to help us drive this mission forward. This is your chance to play an important role creating Europe’s first large-scale battery factory.
We are looking for driven Production Quality Technicians to join our Quality team at Northvolt Ett
About the job
As a Production Quality Technician, you will work with product quality compliance in our production line. You and your team will be responsible for confirming key quality attributes of intermediate products and processes, identifying and responding to non-conformity issues in production. You will work closely with production staff and Production Quality Engineers.
Together with the team, you will be responsible for ensuring that production processes and products meet the Northvolt’s and Customers’ quality specifications, defining in-line problems and recommending and following-up on improvements.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to: ``
- Lead day-to-day quality assurance activities in production ensuring that production/product quality specifications are met.
- Ensure respect of NCM process and respect of defined time for actions.
- Ensure control checks are completed according to control plan in defined time.
- Ensure robust start of production and coordinated quality handover between shifts.
- Ensure 5S in Control and measurements areas and participate in and improve 5S methodology and actions together with production team.
- Ensure documentation and record of product and process quality, data and use to improve processes.
- Potential to operate various measurement equipment such as a Karl Fischer, measurement by ruler or micrometer, microscopes etc.
- Interpret data and report data/results on yearly, monthly, and daily basis.
- Act on deviations and ensure coordination with customer processes.
- Ensure imminent containment activities and decision making in case of non-conformities and quality issues.
- Provide training to operations and quality team.
- Ensure conformity of cleanliness requirements in process.
- Conduct Layered Product audit according to Schedule.
- Contribute to improvements actions in his area of responsibility.
If you live outside Skellefteå or Sweden today, we offer relocation services to our employees and their families. We support the process of immigration, home finding, schooling, spouse support, and much more. We will provide you with more information about this during the first call with the recruiter. We also have teams to support you with all you need to know regarding Swedish tax systems, parental leave, pension, and more.
In other words – we’ll help out when needed!
Apply with CV in english or your complete LinkedIn profile.
Full time employment, fixed salary + shift allowance.