Director of Business Control - Skellefteå
Northvolt Ett is the core of Northvolt operations with a multibillion investment budget and the first scale-up towards gigavolumes of cells to supply our core customers in Europe. The candidate would naturally be part of the leadership team in Northvolt Ett and an important player to continue to build out the full local finance team with local responsibility on business control, project control, financial control and local operations as well as managing the external financing requirements.
About the job
As Director of Business Control for NV Ett you will be a critical member of the local leadership team, and you will bring a finance perspective to the the full set of tasks, focusing on manufacturing planning, execution and follow up.
The size of our current operation consists of 2000 employees and is currently under ramp-up but will at steady state be one of the largest operations in Europe.
The current team consist of 3 employees but will eventually grow over time as the factory ramps up. You will be a part of further building up and develop the local finance team and strengthen current processes in place as well as implementing additional requirements needed for the next phase of growth and operations.
Our organisational setup is matrix-like, and you will act both as the finance business partner to the Management team for NV Ett and the VP of Finance.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Keep a clear-eyed perspective on financing, spend, profitability & drive working capital to secure long-term value creation
- Participate in reviewing and refining the business case, budget and forecasts as we progress in the overall strategy
- Establish strong relationships with key stakeholders, both as part of manufacturing, local leadership teams and the overall finance team at Northvolt
- Act as a business partner to the manufacturing management team covering all parts of Northvolts future production operations in Skellefteå
- Be GPO for finance processes for manufacturing and production in Skellefteå.
The person we are looking for is driven, structured and has a very strong commercial acumen. You thrive in leading others, and dig-in where you see it is needed. You are used to, and enjoy, a high paced work environment and enjoy working with change and driving excellent processes.
Northvolt is an equal opportunity employer. We are a diverse group of individuals, united by a common mission, who recognise that while our actions as individuals have a role to play in driving Northvolt towards its goals, we always seek to move forward as a team. Northvolt is growing fast and we are a strong believer in internal career development.
Apply with CV in English or your complete LinkedIn profile.
Full time employment, fixed salary. Planned starting date is as soon as possible, but finding the right candidate takes priority.