Senior Process Quality Specialist
We are looking for an experienced Senior Process Quality Specialist for Electrode, Stacking, Cell Assembly or Formation and Ageing in battery cell manufacturing to join us in our mission to contribute to a greener future. The role is a part of our excellent Quality Team based in Skelleftea. By joining us, you will be a key player in initiating, driving and supporting problem solving as well as improvement projects in his process scope and contribute to building one of the first large scale European battery factories.
About the job
The Senior Process Quality Specialist is part of the Quality team and is responsible for providing knowledge and guidance in his field of expertise, drives and supports problem solving of complex issues and improvement projects.
About the team You will be joining the Quality organization of Northvolt Ett based in Skelleftea
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provide expert technology and quality knowledge of manufacturing processes and products
- Creation of Control plan with participation in FMEA analysis. Facilitate continuous updating of PFMEAs by working in multidisciplinary teams with process engineering, R&D etc.
- Monitoring and analysis of complex data with the help of statistical process control tools
- Monitoring and analysis of internal and external quality issues, drive problem solving and root cause analysis
- Propose and/or drive quality improvement and optimization projects utilizing six sigma methodology
- Transfer actions and lessons learned between products and production lines. Integrate external lessons into preventive or corrective actions.
- Quality stakeholder in change management•Train production and process quality employees and support development of production documentation, e.g. work instructions
- Be part of equipment commissioning team and deliver acceptance testing and qualification milestones of new process equipment and installation of additional production lines. Quality stakeholder in process and product gate reviews.
- any other duties and responsibilities required to deliver on company objectives
Northvolt is an equal opportunity employer. We're a diverse group of individuals, united by a common mission, who recognise that while our actions as individuals have a role to play in driving Northvolt towards its goals, we always seek to move forward as a team. We offer you an open and welcoming atmosphere where we win as a team – and fail as a team. Northvolt is growing at the speed of light and we are a strong believer in internal career development. For us it’s important to look at your skills and potential, please refrain form including your picture and age with your application to help us with this.
Apply with CV in english or your complete LinkedIn profile.
Full time employment, fixed salary.
Planned starting date is asap.