Quality Control Maintenance Engineer
We are looking for an experienced Quality Control Maintenance Engineer to join us in our mission to contribute to a greener future. The role is a part of our excellent Quality Control Team based in Skelleftea. By joining us, you will be a key player in maintaining conditions and calibration of QC instruments and contribute to building one of the first large scale European battery factories.
About the job
The Quality Maintenance Engineer is part of the Quality Control (QC) team and is responsible for the maintenance and basic- and medium-level repair and troubleshooting of QC instruments in various areas. The Quality Control Maintenance Engineer also supports the calibration process as described in the quality management system. In cases where on-site repair is not possible, this role acts as the point of contact to both supplier and internal instrument responsibles.****
About the team
You will be joining the Quality Control organization of Northvolt Ett based in Skelleftea.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Interface with all stakeholders to ensure that instrument key points in the manufacturing process are meeting the quality requirements.
- Plan, administrate and implement the yearly calibration program as well as calibration/verification routines and standards together with the quality department.
- Organise and cooperate with external calibration companies•Optimizing the maintenance for the QC equipment in terms of reliability, cost, and safety.
- Be able to handle simple- and medium-level troubleshooting with all instruments
- Ensure all documentation regarding maintenance and calibration is tracked per VDA standard
Northvolt is an equal opportunity employer. We're a diverse group of individuals, united by a common mission, who recognise that while our actions as individuals have a role to play in driving Northvolt towards its goals, we always seek to move forward as a team. We offer you an open and welcoming atmosphere where we win as a team – and fail as a team. Northvolt is growing at the speed of light and we are a strong believer in internal career development. For us it’s important to look at your skills and potential, please refrain form including your picture and age with your application to help us with this.
Apply with CV in english or your complete LinkedIn profile.
Full time employment, fixed salary.
Planned starting date is asap.