Change Project Manager
We are looking for a Change Project Manager to join us in our mission to contribute to a greener future. The role is a part of our passionate Launch Team based in Skellefteå. By joining us, you will be a key player in enabling the successful launch and ramp up of our products at Northvolt Ett, our first mass production site.
About the job
You will Ensure changes within each Launch Project take place in a controlled manner according to Change Management procedure. The very cross functional role shall ensure that all the key disciplines involved for a given change are fully aligned on the scope of a change and its implementation plan.
About the team
You will be joining the Change Management team based in Skellefteå.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Point of contact for raising a Change request, assists in driving the change request
- Ensures approval for a change request is received according to the Change Management procedure
Ensures the Change is properly implemented after approval in documentation systems and on the shop floor
Report status of Change Requests to the Launch project on a weekly basis
- Responsible for the execution of Design of Experiments which may lead to Change Requests for the Launch project
- Participates in developing a scalable Change Management procedure and governance
- Occasionally on a need basis interface the customer for project reviews and audits.
- Contributes to build up a supportive culture of cooperation and teamwork within the project
Apply with CV in English or your complete LinkedIn profile.
Full time employment, fixed salary.
Planned starting date is asap.