Technical Cleanliness (TECSA) Engineer
We are seeking an experienced Technical Cleanliness Engineer to join our Quality team. Reporting to the Lead Technical Cleanliness Engineer as part of the Compliance Quality function, you will be a pivotal part of our commitment to developing, maintaining and continuously improve the highest cleanliness standards in our processes and environments. Your role will encompass standard definition, training, compliance, problem-solving, and process improvement to ensure adherence to ISO 14644, ISO 16232, VDA 19.1, VDA 19.2, and Northvolt's internal cleanliness standards and procedures.
You're a Technical Cleanliness Engineer with a strong eye for detail and a commitment to quality. Your expertise in cleanliness management, problem-solving, collaboration and communication make you a valuable asset. Your proactive, results-driven approach thrives in fast-paced environments, where you excel at managing tasks and contributing to our mission of maintaining the highest cleanliness standards.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Define, implement and maintain technical cleanliness standards across the plant level and beyond.
- Assist in the development and implementation of technical cleanliness architectures, strategies, concepts, procedures, and standards.
- Contribute to the implementation of solutions and problem-solving efforts aimed at reducing the risk of contaminations and ensuring compliance with technical cleanliness requirements.
- Collaborate with local cross-functional teams to support the achievement of technical cleanliness targets and to ensure compliance with customer, international and internal standards.
- Perform audits and oversee cleanroom validation and monitoring activities according to ISO 14644 and VDA 19 standards, evaluating results, and implementing improvements in the production lines.
- Support training sessions on technical cleanliness and contribute to raising awareness regarding technical cleanliness practices within the company.
- Provide support to incoming quality control and supplier quality through involvement in supplier audits, setting requirements, and participating in measurements on incoming materials. Contribute to the development of methods to improve the technical cleanliness of incoming materials.
- Monitor technical cleanliness KPIs, defining action plans to achieve targets.
- Define global and/or plant based technical cleanliness standards and manage the training and implementation of those standards.
- Support customer quality during customer audits and visits.
- Participate in technical risk assessments related to products and processes and provide technical cleanliness inputs to ensure design technical cleanliness into our processes.
- Assist in the validation of technical cleanliness quality control methods and perform on shopfloor level.
- Provide support in the technical cleanliness onboarding processes and provide mentoring, in particular for technicians.