Compliance Engineer - Battery Systems
Looking for a fresh and exciting opportunity to advance your compliance engineering career? Northvolt Poland is currently looking for a skilled and driven Product Compliance Engineer to join our dynamic and innovative Battery Systems team.
As a crucial part of our team, you will have the opportunity to work on cutting-edge technology and contribute to the creation of the world's most advanced and sustainable batteries. Our global compliance engineering team, with members located in both Gdansk and Stockholm, plays a key role in achieving these objectives. The team works closely with the overall R&D department, collaborating on development projects to ensure that our products not only meet but exceed industry standards. If you are passionate about driving progress and having a meaningful difference, we welcome you to apply and take your career to the next level with Northvolt Systems.
In this role, you will be in charge of driving our product compliance strategy and ensuring that we meet all customer, internal, and standard requirements in order to gain market access in various regions across the world for our battery systems.
Being located in Gdansk, you will have an additional responsibility related to manufacturing equipment compliance. Your expertise will be essential in ensuring that our auxiliary production equipment meet all the necessary regulatory and safety standards. You will collaborate closely with our manufacturing and production teams, providing valuable guidance to guarantee that our facilities operate at the highest level of compliance.
If you are the type of person who pays attention to details, enjoys dealing with both commercial and design teams to ensure our products meet all applicable standard requirements, and enjoys working in an interdisciplinary atmosphere, you have come to the perfect place!
- To identify requirements for access to the markets where the product will be delivered. This includes standards, directives and regulations.
- To communicate the requirements of standards, directives and regulations to the product design project.
- To support the design project in all development phases w.r.t. to standards, directives and regulations.
- To assemble and process relevant documentation for market access.
- Maintaining relevant standards, directives and regulations in our database and requirements management tool.
- Point of contact for certification bodies.
- Understand business development plans for future markets and its impact on product dev.