Fire Safety Specialist/Engineer - ETT Skellefteå
We are looking for a driven, engaged, and structured person to join us in our mission to contribute to a greener future. The role is a part of our HSE team based in Skellefteå. By joining us you will be a part of establishing and ramping up of our internal fire department and start-up of the local fire station with the opportunity to affect the development of our internal fire station.
About the team
As a Fire Safety Specialist/Engineer, you will be a member of the HSE team in Skellefteå, and work both proactively and reactively to ensure a safe work environment for employees, contractors and consultants working at Northvolt ETT.
As a member of the fire safety team, you will report to the Fire safety manager, collaborate closely with the internal fire department and HSE colleagues. You will also collaborate with fire safety colleagues from all business units within the Northvolt group.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Ensure factory compliance with applicable laws and regulations
- Manage and organize flammable goods permits
- Develop processes, routines, training etc. for compliance regarding the legislation (SBA, LBE, LSO and Seveso)
- Educate and inform management and other teams on actions needed for compliance
- Set requirements and give advice in expansions, changes, installation of technical fire protection installations
Northvolt is an equal opportunity employer. We're a diverse group of individuals, united by a common mission, who recognise that while our actions as individuals have a role to play in driving Northvolt towards its goals, we always seek to move forward as a team. We offer you an open and welcoming atmosphere where we overcome all challenges as a team. Northvolt is growing at the speed of light, and we are a strong believer in internal career development.
Apply with CV in Swedish or English.
Full time employment.
Planned starting date is ASAP.