Maintenance Planner - Process Chemical Plant
We are looking for a driven Maintenance Planner to join us in our mission to contribute to a greener future. The role is a part of our Upstream Maintenance team in Västerås. By joining us, you will be a key player of the team and contribute to the manufacture of world class Cathode Active Material
About the job
As a Maintenance Planner you will work together with maintenance engineers, planners, managers, production planners, and operations representatives ensuring that maintenance activities from short and long-term scopes are up to date and feasible for execution.
Your weekly tasks will take place in the office and site. Amongst other activities, you will keep short and long term forecast up to date. You will manage a spare part strategi and Spare part Purchasing together with maintenance representatives and purchasing experts, manage/guide the work order flow, identify maintenance opportunities, ensure availability of resources for planned activities, verify/validate information on-site, communicate/coordinate with the different stakeholders.
This position gives you the possibility to look at maintenance from a holistic view, looking at what is happening on an Area, building, or even the whole Site.
About the team
You will work with a small team of 12 – 15 maintenance professionals. Some of the positions you will find in the team are technicians, supervisors, manager, planners, maintenance & facility engineers. You will be a key player in the organisation and report to the Maintenance manager.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Prepare and keep updated the short- and long-term forecasts.
- Keep and maintain the Spare part storage and reserve and order key spare parts for maintenance activities.
- Ensure that maintenance work orders are ready for execution.
- Validate, on-site, the feasibility of execution of maintenance work orders.
- Tracking of purchase orders and services, for planned work orders.
- Identify and prepare conjoint plans for maintenance activities with members of the operation and maintenance team on site.
- Clearly communicate information related to forecasts, backlog, amongst other topics. This, to different audiences (production, maintenance, safety, quality).
The person we are looking for is driven, structured, flexible and eager to learn. You will get the chance to have a real impact on our success story in Sweden (to start with) and see the results of your work. Our organization requires and values great self-discipline and a natural talent for making things happen. Qualities that we cherish are sense of quality, good eye to detail, friendliness, grit and a sense of humor.
Apply with CV and personal letter, or your complete Linkedin profile.
Full-time employment, fixed salary.
Planned start date is asap.
Skills & Requirements
We believe that you have:
- B.Sc degree in technical area such as mechanical, electrical or similar (or suitable work experience.)
- 3+ years of maintenance experience working in a Manufacturing Environment
- Experience working with CMMS system to manage Work Orders and Requests is valuable.
- Excellent English written and oral skills
- Good communication/presentation skills