Cleaning Support Associate
We are looking for a dedicated Cleaning Support Associate to join us in our mission to contribute to a greener future. The role is a part of our excellent cleaning team based in Skellefteå. By joining us, you will be a key player in establishing and contribute to building one of the first large scale European battery factories.
About the job _ _
Manufacturing of Battery Cells requires a high level of cleanliness of the manufacturing environment and several relevant activities have to be performed on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis in coordination with the needs and schedules of Production, Construction and Maintenance Departments. The Cleaning Support Associate is a service team and make sure that we have the PPE and other things needed to be able to work in production buildings
The Cleaning Support performs the daily support routines as defined and based on a predetermined on the daily needs that may come up from production and Maintenance.
About the team
The maintenance team in Skellefteå is over 140 excellent colleagues within automation, cleaning, mechanics and other expertises that we need to make sure our gigafactory is running smooth.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- The Cleaning Support proposes improvements to ensure a safe working environment and high quality and efficiency of support at NV Ett AB. Performs support tasks in the controlled environments of NV Ett (Pre-PAL, PAL and general facility) and training colleagues knowledge to provide NV Ett with service
- Assists with the distribution and handling of PPE and clothing
- Reports deviations on cleaning or the general state of the cleanliness of the factory to the manager and/or the Cleaning coordinator
- Co-drives 5S within the process areas/general factory areas
- Follows all currently implemented work instructions (WI) and standard operating procedures (SOPs) regarding cleaning of controlled and normal environments, material handling, waste handling, PPE use.
- Uses and performs basic maintenance of equipment that you use and, in the Pre-PAL, PAL and facility
- Understands and acts according to the Clean-and dry room training
- Communicates the objectives status and deviations to the manager and/or Cleaning coordinator
Personal success factors: ****
The person we are looking for is flexible, curios and eager to learn. You will get the chance to have a real impact on our success story in Sweden (to start with) and see the results of your work. Our organization values great self-discipline and a natural talent to make things happen. Qualities that we cherish are sense of quality, friendliness, grit and a sense of humour.
Northvolt is an equal opportunity employer. We're a diverse group of individuals, united by a common mission, who recognise that while our actions as individuals have a role to play in driving Northvolt towards its goals, we always seek to move forward as a team. We offer you an open and welcoming atmosphere where we win as a team – and fail as a team. Northvolt is growing at the speed of light and we are a strong believer in internal career development. For us it’s important to look at your skills and potential, please refrain form including your picture and age with your application to help us with this.
Apply with CV or your complete LinkedIn profile.
Full time employment, fixed salary.
Planned starting date is asap.