Cell Test Technician
Northvolt has an exciting opportunity for a Cell Test Technician to join our bold Quality team and play a key role in being responsible for execution of production testing according to the needs of the development projects and outgoing QC. You will also be responsible for leading technical workstreams in installation and commissioning in the test expansion projects
In joining us you will be an important part from the very start in establishing the cell testing laboratories of the first large scale European factory for Li-ion cells. Northvolt will play an important role in the transformation to a carbon free society. You will be based at the facility in Skellefteå.
The candidate should be analytical and logical with an ability to identify opportunities and improvements to drive increased quality through data-driven approaches. The candidate should have strong technical and hands-on abilities in order to succeed in this role.
Key-responsibilities includes but are not limited to:
- Start-up of test equipment and writing first test procedures
- Develop and document methods and procedures for cell testing together with R&D and Validation engineers
- Run tests on a range of cell testing equipment and report data/results
- Execute testing according to rigorous safety procedures
- Specific expertise in interpretation of cell performance is a merit
- Develop and propose new evaluation and test methods
- Execute the cell testing plans of each product development project
- Maintain the equipment to a high standard
- Experience from working with new software and driving automation of testing and data evaluation
- Plan and execute testing of cells in different phases of development and mass production
- Drive continuous improvement.
- Support the test facilities expansion project and execute testing of new equipment
- Maintain documentation of lab equipment and tools according to company calibration procedures
The person we are looking for is a team player, curious and eager to learn. You will get the chance to have a real impact on our success story in Sweden. Our organisation requires and values great self-discipline and a natural talent to make things happen. The Cell Test Technician is vital to Northvolt, ensuring we have a Quality product and a robust manufacturing process, since you will be testing cells directly after they have been produced.
Apply with CV and cover letter or your complete LinkedIn profile.
Full time employment, fixed salary.