Sr. Analytical Chemist
We are looking for an experienced Senior Analyst Chemist to join us in our mission to contribute to a greener future. The role is a part of our excellent Quality team based in Skellefteå. By joining us, you will be a key player in establishing and one of the first large scale European battery factories.
About the job
You will be responsible for the development, validation and implementation of analytical methods used for material analysis, including incoming material, intermediate and finalized products on a wide range of instruments.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Develop, validate and document analytical methods and procedures for analyzing and characterizing new raw materials and product intermediates.
- Run analytical testing on a range of instruments and report data/results.
- Optimize analytical methods to increase efficiency and turn-around time of the laboratory.
- Working on instruments like IC, ICP-MS, ICP-OES, Karl Fischer Solid and Liquid Injection, TGA, GC-MS, XRF, XRD, Electron Microscopy, Viscometer, Rheometer
- Troubleshoot and maintain the instruments to a high standard.
- Organise and execute workflows in the laboratories during production ramp-up cooperating on a crossfunctional team basis
Apply with CV in English or your complete LinkedIn profile.
Full time employment, fixed salary. Planned starting date is asap