Northvolt has an exciting job offer for skilled CNC operators to join our passionate team in Skellefteå.
In joining us you will play an important part from the very start in building one of the first large scale European battery factories. Northvolt will play an important role in the transformation to a carbon free society.
You will be working intimately with technicians, engineers and other production personnel. Your main focus will be on manufacture of high precision components using a range of CNC and manual Machine tools which are required to support the mass manufacture of lithium ion cells
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Program and operate a range of machine tools which includes CNC Milling, CNC Lathe, WEDM & Die sinker, surface & cylindrical grinding machines to manufacture component parts.
- Perform routine periodic maintenance of the machines.
- Manufacture parts on manual lathe & milling machines.
- Work closely with Tooling Engineer and design teams.
- Help with delivery of departmental objectives and improvement activities.
- Comprehensive documentation of all work activities carried out.
- Adherence to all company procedures and processes.
- Maintain high shop safety, quality and 5 S standards.
- Attend role specific training as required.
The person we are looking for is strongly goal oriented, structured, curious and eager to learn. We are looking for you who is a team-player, innovative and has a natural can do attitude. We see that you like to communicate with others, that you have good interpersonal skills and a strong work ethic and dependability.
In you role, you will get the chance to have a real impact on our success story in Sweden (to start with) and also see the results of your work. If you have a genuine interest in the green energy sector, as well as a genuine interest in machining; this is the place to be! The central workshop is a key support function of the maintenance department and key to Northvolts mission to enable the future of Energy.
Apply with CV and cover letter or your complete LinkedIn profile.
Full time employment, fixed salary.
Planned starting date is as soon as possible.