Environmental, Health and Safety Specialist
Northvolt is establishing its first facility to industrialize and produce battery systems. In order to meet the increased customers demand for complete battery solutions on the European market. We are establishing a highly automated, state-of-the-art production facility for battery modules and energy storage solutions in Gdansk, Poland.
We are currently looking for the experienced Environmental, Health and Safety Specialist, who will support the development of all Environmental, Health and Safety (EHS) programs at the site.
- Policies and procedures development related to the environment, health, safety, security, emergency, work environment programs.
- Support incidents investigations to determine root cause, required corrective and preventive actions.
- Ensuring compliance with all relevant EU and country specific laws and regulations.
- Development and delivery of mandatory and non-mandatory training programs.
- Risk Assessments completion to improve working conditions.
- Reporting potential risks and opportunities.
- Communication with local authorities, contractors and employees regarding EHS information.
- Reporting compliance obligations to all relevant bodies.
- Support tasks assigned by Line Manager