Financial Planning & Analysis Manager
Are you looking to be part of a pioneering start-up that’s transforming material sourcing for fashion and footwear brands? Do you like the idea of joining a tech company that’s revolutionizing one of the most pollutive industries in the world through promoting sustainable production practices?
Founded in 2017, Material Exchange is a digital sourcing solution where data meets innovation. This Swedish technology platform simplifies the material sourcing process for agents, brands, and suppliers. Bringing such a big vision to life can only happen with great talent, so we are looking for out-of-the-box thinkers. If you are an aspiring hero for the planet and want to join a growing international team of ambitious and friendly industry disruptors, we should talk!
We are currently seeking a Financial Planning & Analysis Manager to join our international Finance team. Reporting to our CFOO, you will provide support in the development and implementation of financial planning and analysis processes. This role will involve working with a variety of data sources to prepare financial reports, analyze financial performance, and develop budgets and forecasts.
Who you are
- Have a BSc in business, accounting, or equivalent
- 3 – 4 years of work experience in financial analysis or accounting, ideally in a start-up environment
- Strong MS Excel skills
- Ability to multitask
- A flexible and adaptive thinker with a creative and solution-oriented mindset
- Strong attention to detail to ensure consistency and accuracy in financial reporting
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and presentation skills with the ability to provide quality service both internally and externally
- A team player who thrives in a fast-paced international work environment
- Fluency in English
More about what you will be doing:
- Prepare financial reports, including income statements, balance sheets, and cash flow statements
- Analyze financial performance and identify trends
- Evaluate and recommend modifications and solutions based on analyzed data
- Develop financial forecasts and budgets
- Work with other departments to gather and analyze data
- Support the implementation of new financial systems and processes
What we offer:
Material Exchange offers the opportunity to join a fast-growing Series A start-up that's on the leading edge of innovation in material sourcing. We are extremely passionate about what we’re creating together and are excited to welcome new team members. We support our employees with competitive compensation as well as flexible working hours and remote working capabilities.
Here at Material Exchange, we embrace diversity and inclusion; we respect and value differences; and we appreciate diverse life experiences. We know that when people from different backgrounds and perspectives work together, we can create significant change and value – for our customers, our partners, our employees, and for the planet.
Interested in helping change an industry that touches every person on Earth (that is, anybody who wears clothes and shoes!) as our next FP&A Manager? Please send us your CV! We will review applications on an ongoing basis and interviews will be arranged for shortlisted candidates.