- Application Deadline: Nov. 30, 2023
At Heart Aerospace we develop the ES-30, a regional electric airplane with a capacity of 30 passengers driven by electric motors with battery derived energy. The ES-30 is expected to enter into service in 2028.
We are now looking for a Category Manager to join our Procurement team in Gothenburg. Do you have experience from procurement and want to contribute to a more sustainable future?
The role of Category Manager reports to the Head of Supply Chain Management and has broad responsibility for developing and deploying our supply chain management capabilities. This will include establishing our ways of working, both between internal organization and external suppliers.
This role present a challenge and an exciting opportunity to develop, advance and influence the development of our supply chain management team. ****
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Lead all supply chain and procurement activities to build Heart’s supply chain capabilities. This will cover a variety of direct products
- Closely engage with internal teams (Engineering, Programme and Legal) to align on technical solutions, supplier selection, aircraft development phase and prioritization.
- Assess Market & identify potential suppliers and work with existing partners on selection/partnership, negotiation and contracting.
- Secure delivery of all required parts or materials to Heart’s facility
Your place of work will be at our main office located in Gothenburg, Sweden.
Work with great people
Skills & Requirements
- Procurement commodity experience working in the aerospace industry in an OEM environment
Plus 5 years or more related experience
Experience with Commercial aircraft development programs
Excellent interpersonal and organization skills
- Experience in putting in place commodity strategies
- Recognized industry certification in Contract Management and/or Supply Chain Management
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills in English
- Eagerness to work with others
- Passion for aircraft and electrification of the aviation industry
- BS/BA in related field
- Experience of using Microsoft Office suite
We recommend you submit your application in English as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continually.
Great Place to Work
Be part of the electric aviation revolution
Full compliance with laws and regulations
About the company
At Heart Aerospace we work at the cutting edge of technology while contributing towards a sustainable future. Heart’s mission is to create the world’s greenest, most affordable, and most accessible form of transport.
Working at Heart Aerospace is not just a career; it is a chance to directly make the world more accessible and sustainable. Come help us write a new chapter in the history of aviation together!
We seek experienced and skilled professionals to join our fast-moving team developing a new electric aircraft in Sweden. We’re in a very expansive phase and now is the time to join our team! Visit our career site and check out what it is like working at Heart.
Heart Aerospace is committed to equal employment opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to qualified candidates and employees pursuant to applicable law. We value and encourage diversity and solicit applications from all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, gender, sex, age, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, gender identity or expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.