Business Development Intern
Are you whom we are looking for?
We’re looking to hire a full-time Business Development Intern with a passion for business development, product development, measurable marketing and interaction with customers.
This will be a great learning opportunity as you will have an integral role in the company and will report and work directly with the CEO to create and execute product strategies, help rally internal growth plans towards common goals and leading customer discussions and initiatives to move the needle. You will be aiding our team with generating and qualifying leads to the overall business.
- Develop, manage and engage with a prospect base consisting of a variety of target accounts
- Prospect and identify key executives at target companies and lay the foundation for a strong, long-lasting relationship
- Meet and exceed monthly activity and opportunity goals through a combination of cold calling, email campaigns and market sector knowledge/intelligence
- Track and lead prospects through Hubspot
- Contribute to drive Eljun’s sales strategy and be customer-centric in your approach
Does this sound like you?
- 0-3 years of experience in Lead Generation, Sales and/or Marketing
- Studying or recently graduated from a relevant Bachelor’s degree is preferred
- Experience succeeding in a fast-paced, goal-driven environment
- Team-oriented, coachable, self-starter
- Able to understand and work with different digital tools and platforms, such as Slack and Hubspot
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills in English are a must; Swedish is preferred
- Ability to start this Autumn
Do you lack skills and experience but think you can contribute to our team in a meaningful way?
Apply still, we're flexible!
Eljun is a blockchain-based, green payment solution that simplifies and incentivizes the choice of eMobility for users. We empower individuals to actively participate in the green transition by offering them convenience, financial rewards, and comfort.
Eljun provides a unique patent-pending solution that connects and converts employee benefit and loyalty program points into eTokens, which can be used for all green mobility transactions from the app-based digital eWallet or using the Eljun card. We aim to become the leading, global player to facilitate eMobility payments. With an extensive network of partners, we can financially incentivize end customers to travel more sustainably.
We are a small creative, inclusive, and supportive team with a burning drive to facilitate a faster collective response to a fossil-fuel-free transportation sector. We are in an early stage of our development and as an intern, you will have a great opportunity to shape our brand and make your mark in the start-up world!