Head of Charging Planning & Analytics
Posted on Tuesday, February 13, 2024
Want to be part of transforming road freight – for good? Einride is showing the world a new way to move, based on the latest digital, electric and autonomous technologies. Through our offering – freight capacity as a service – we enable businesses around the world to accelerate towards their sustainability goals.
Founded in 2016, Einride became the first company in the world to deploy a cab-less autonomous electric vehicle on a public road (Sweden, 2019). In 2022, we were the first to successfully operate such a vehicle on a US public road. Today, we are a team of more than 500 people, and our award-winning technology is being deployed across 8 countries (and counting). Our clients include some of the world’s biggest shippers, including Fortune 500 companies.
The Energy & Charging Infrastructure is the latest created business unit within Einride, and is responsible for cross-regionally deploying charging infrastructure to enable electrification of heavy transport. We are seeking a skilled and passionate individual to join us and head up our planning and analytics team and coordinate the stations roll-out across the EMEA region.
- Coordinate, plan and visualize the Einride stations roll-out & capabilities across the EMEA region in close collaboration with the regions and business development leads (charging & commercial)
- Drive prioritization and commitment of locations across regions
- Detail Einride Station roadmap to support investor discussions
- Coordinate and align a consistent commercialization strategy for Einride SmartCharger Stations in these markets
- Responsible to develop Einride station strategy and planning function further
- Lead, coach, develop the individual in the team on a day-to-day basis, supporting with tasks prioritization, decisions and escalations
- Be the link between the business and the technical charging solution, including design, pricing and optimization
- Ensure the team well being, focus and commitment through servant leadership
- Responsible for promoting transparency, collaboration, respect & openness within the team
- Foster a trusting and empowering culture within the team
- 5+ years work experience
- Strong interest and willingness to learn about electric vehicle charging technology
- Understands and enjoys the value of adapting and working with several cultures
- A couple of years of experience working within data analytics in complex environments, experience within tech, charging or renewable energy
- Outstanding analytics capabilities in summarizing and presenting key findings & conclusions to management stakeholders
- Strong ability to create engagement across functions and advocate for our charging strategies both internally and externally
- Experience in fast paced start-up/scale-up companies, preferably in close relation to business expansion and in direct contact with customers
- Managerial experience either at a project or program management or team management level
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field
- This position will require some traveling within Europe
We recommend you submit your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continually.
At Einride, we are innovators, building solutions the world has never seen before – but urgently needs. That’s why we take action, and it’s why we are always eager to be challenged. We know that our best innovations come from having a diverse mix of people, including those of different experiences, career paths, and walks of life. By coming together and sharing our perspectives openly – by disagreeing, discussing, and committing – we deliver greater impact.