Stockholm, Sweden · Gothenburg, Sweden
Posted on Saturday, February 10, 2024
Want to be part of transforming road freight – for good? Einride is showing the world a new way to move, based on the latest digital, electric and autonomous technologies. Through our offering – freight capacity as a service – we enable businesses around the world to accelerate towards their sustainability goals.
Founded in 2016, Einride became the first company in the world to deploy a cab-less autonomous electric vehicle on a public road (Sweden, 2019). In 2022, we were the first to successfully operate such a vehicle on a US public road. Today, we are a team of more than 500 people, and our award-winning technology is being deployed across 8 countries (and counting). Our clients include some of the world’s biggest shippers, including Fortune 500 companies.
The Energy & charging infrastructure is the latest formed business unit within Einride, a start-up within the company. The Charging team is responsible for cross-regionally deploying charging infrastructure, both at customer sites as well as at our Einride Smartcharger Stations to enable electrification of heavy transport.
As Charging Analyst at Einride, you'll be joining a top talent team of ambitious, creative, kind-hearted people who challenge conventional thinking, think big, and aim at building the best charging experience for heavy vehicles.
- Develop feasible, cost-efficient and sustainable charging solutions for our Freight-Capacity-as-a-Service customers and share your knowledge across departments
- Drive and coordinate pre-studies to identify the prerequisites and set requirements for charging infrastructure in close collaboration with customers and Einride colleagues
- Develop charging business cases through analysis of several data sources such as charging needs, network availability, grid connection constraints, technical configurations, site layout and more
- Provide insights and recommendations by identifying, analyzing and interpreting trends or patterns in different charging scenarios
- Develop analytics tools to support commercial efforts and internal decision making
- Degree in Electrical, Mechanical, Industrial Engineering, or similar
- 1+ years of relevant working experience
- Driven and self going with high analytical skills that thrive in a dynamic environment where we move fast and have fun together
- Ability to work effectively with people at all levels in an organization
- Experienced in running many projects in parallel and have a flexible yet firm understanding of prioritization and sense of urgency
- Strong interest and passion for operational topics including logistics, charging infrastructure, product development (HW and SW) and supply chain
- Some traveling will be required
- German language at level “working capacity” is a plus
- Experience in charging infrastructure is a plus
At Einride, we are innovators, building solutions the world has never seen before – but urgently needs. That’s why we take action, and it’s why we are always eager to be challenged. We know that our best innovations come from having a diverse mix of people, including those of different experiences, career paths, and walks of life. By coming together and sharing our perspectives openly – by disagreeing, discussing, and committing – we deliver greater impact.