Event Marketing Manager (Interim)
Administration, Marketing & Communications
Posted on Tuesday, February 6, 2024
Want to be part of transforming road freight – for good? Einride is showing the world a new way to move, based on the latest digital, electric and autonomous technologies. Through our offering – freight capacity as a service – we enable businesses around the world to accelerate towards their sustainability goals.
Founded in 2016, Einride became the first company in the world to deploy a cab-less autonomous electric vehicle on a public road (Sweden, 2019). In 2022, we were the first to successfully operate such a vehicle on a US public road. Today, we are a team of more than 500 people, and our award-winning technology is being deployed across 8 countries (and counting). Our clients include some of the world’s biggest shippers, including Fortune 500 companies.
We are searching for an enthusiastic Event Manager for maternity leave cover. We are looking for someone with a “can-do” attitude along with the organizational and strategic event planning skills to drive on amplifying brand visibility, enhancing client and employee relations, and improving our organization's growth through events.
As an Event Manager within the Marketing team at Einride, you'll be joining a top talent team of ambitious, creative, kind-hearted people who challenge conventional thinking, think big, and drive creativity. Einride is growing and big things are happening
- Own and drive the project lifecycles, from event vision and concept to timeline management, budgets, execution, and leading relevant stakeholders across regions Einride operates in.
- Responsible for the creation and curation of the Event Marketing strategy, roadmap and KPI tracking + ensuring an integrated strategic approach tied to other marketing roadmaps and initiatives.
- Proactively drive concept development and elevate event concepts including responsibility to ensure each touchpoint remains on-brand.
- Facilitate collaboration and communication between internal and external partners, including ownership of third-party RFP processes.
- Working closely with the marketing team to execute on various types of events that the brand engages in, both internal and external, and within budget.
- 6+ years of professional experience in event planning and execution
- Degree within a relevant academic field or equivalent work experience.
- Demonstrated exceptional project management and budgeting skills.
- Experience working with external stakeholders, such as external events agencies, production agencies, exhibitors, and external business leaders.
- Strong organizational skills, outstanding attention to detail and solutions-oriented, with an innovative mindset.
- Be a proactive self-starter who takes initiative.
- Travel at least once every quarter; event & location dependent
- Experience in both trade shows, hybrid and live streamed/recorded events.
- Business fluency in English and Swedish is a must.
At Einride, we are innovators, building solutions the world has never seen before – but urgently needs. That’s why we take action, and it’s why we are always eager to be challenged. We know that our best innovations come from having a diverse mix of people, including those of different experiences, career paths, and walks of life. By coming together and sharing our perspectives openly – by disagreeing, discussing, and committing – we deliver greater impact.