Solution Developer (Senior Business Analyst)
Software Engineering, IT
Posted on Friday, December 15, 2023
Want to be part of transforming road freight – for good? Einride is showing the world a new way to move, based on the latest digital, electric and autonomous technologies. Through our offering – freight capacity as a service – we enable businesses around the world to accelerate towards their sustainability goals.
Founded in 2016, Einride became the first company in the world to deploy a cab-less autonomous electric vehicle on a public road (Sweden, 2019). In 2022, we were the first to successfully operate such a vehicle on a US public road. Today, we are a team of more than 500 people, and our award-winning technology is being deployed across 8 countries (and counting). Our clients include some of the world’s biggest shippers, including Fortune 500 companies.
As a Solution Developer at Einride you'll be joining a top talent team of ambitious, creative, kind-hearted people who challenge conventional thinking, think big, and aim for zero emissions.
- Develop innovative transport solutions including electric and autonomous vehicles
- Lead planning and execution of strategic transformation studies with key client accounts
- Develop business cases through data-driven analysis, producing a short term action plan and a long term roadmap for our clients’ electrification and autonomy journey
- Work as a thought leader within sustainable transportation and share that knowledge with external and internal stakeholders.
- Proven strategic and analytical capabilities. Track record in e.g. management consulting, investment cases or turnaround initiatives is a large plus
- Strong project management skills and experience in leading junior analyst(s)
- Seasoned communicator who is comfortable to drive dialogues with senior management (e.g. Head of Supply Chain) at large corporations
- Knowledge of Supply Chain Mgmt., Transport/Logistics and/or Operations is a plus
- Hands-on problem-solver with business/entrepreneurial mindset
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (esp. Excel); programming languages (e.g. Python) are a plus
- Fluency in German and English
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in quantitative discipline (e.g. Engineering/Industrial Management/Business Administration)
This position is preferably based in Stockholm or Gothenburg. We recommend that you submit your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continually.
At Einride, we are innovators, building solutions the world has never seen before – but urgently needs. That’s why we take action, and it’s why we are always eager to be challenged. We know that our best innovations come from having a diverse mix of people, including those of different experiences, career paths, and walks of life. By coming together and sharing our perspectives openly – by disagreeing, discussing, and committing – we deliver greater impact.