- You will work within the team system safety which acts cross functional across the Automated Driving System (ADS) and vehicle platform for our self driving vehicles.
- Design solutions for complex systems using system design and best practices.
- Support your team members in designing robust and resilient solutions.
- Work hands-on and take ownership of the architecture for one of our domains related to ADS and/or vehicle platform.
- Facilitate the work going from product specification to functional and technical requirements together with the domain teams.
- You have previously worked with creating and breaking down requirements from top system level down to hardware and software requirements.
- You have experience working with system design and creating safe, robust and efficient electromechanical systems in the automotive sector or other relevant field.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, including the ability to work effectively with a wide range of end users.
- Ability to communicate technical information effectively, both written and verbal.
- You are thorough yet pragmatic, driven, self-directed and thrive in a fast-paced, results-driven scale-up setting.