VP Energy & Charging Infrastructure
- Join the dynamic leadership team at Einride's Energy & Charging Infrastructure Business Unit and make a significant impact on the future of sustainable transportation.
- Take full ownership of the profit and loss responsibilities for our charging business unit in the US, serving both our internal team and external customers.
- Lead and cultivate a diverse and talented team responsible for planning, site scouting, deployment, and operations of our charging infrastructure network across the US.
- Collaborate closely with partners and external stakeholders to create a robust and interconnected charging ecosystem.
- Drive sales and marketing efforts to promote our cutting-edge charging services and establish Einride as a leader in the industry.
We expect from you:
- Bring your proven leadership experience to the forefront by joining a company that is a market leader in renewable energy, tech, and charging infrastructure.
- Combine your deep business understanding with a hands-on approach to problem-solving, ensuring the success of our charging initiatives.
- Embrace continuous learning, eagerly acquiring new skills and technologies as we collaboratively build and evolve our business.
- Demonstrate your ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously, effectively prioritizing tasks with a sense of urgency and adaptability.
- Thrive as a self-starter in our fast-paced and dynamic environment, where we work hard, move quickly, and enjoy each other's company.
- Bachelor's degree within relevant field.