VP Customer Experience
- Lead the strategic creation and implementation of programs and initiatives that enhance customer satisfaction, engagement, and loyalty, including onboarding and support programs.
- Collaborate with the Product & Design to optimize the in-product experience, contributing to usability, simplicity, and customer satisfaction.
- Work with broader Marketing, Design and Comms teams to create compelling pre and post-sale experiences, driving advocacy, word of mouth marketing, and retention.
- Analyze customer data, conduct research, and gain insights to identify pain points, improve customer journey, and meet customer needs.
- Collaborate with Sales and Customer Success teams to align customer experience initiatives with revenue acceleration, retention and expansion goals.
- Define key performance indicators (KPIs) for customer experience, develop monitoring systems, and measure success.
- Stay informed about industry trends, best practices, and emerging technologies to drive continuous improvement and innovation.
- 8+ years of experience in customer experience, product management, or related roles, preferably with B2B technology experience.
- Strong background in creating programs that drive advocacy, word of mouth marketing and retention.
- Data-driven mindset with experience in customer data analysis and translating insights into actionable strategies.
- Excellent project management skills, ability to prioritize multiple initiatives and lead cross-functional teams.
- Exceptional communication and collaboration skills, influencing stakeholders at all levels.
- Strategic thinker with a balance of long-term vision and tactical execution.
- Passion for delivering exceptional customer experiences, adept to change and able to thrive in fast past environments.