Security Manager - Physical Security
Posted on Tuesday, May 23, 2023
Part commercial enterprise, part revolutionary movement, Einride leads the transition to a zero-emission transportation system, based on autonomous, all-electric vehicles, coordinated by an intelligent routing software — making the journey from A to B as efficient as possible.
As a Security Manager at Einride, you'll be joining a top talent team of ambitious, creative, kind-hearted people who challenge conventional thinking, think big, and aim for zero emissions.
- Overall strategy for the development of the security & safety function of the organization
- Manage and coordinate security services including but not limited to: Workplace security, Risk management, Business continuity, Due diligence
- Setting policies, procedures and guidelines concerning safety & security on both a companywide
- Implementation and follow-up of security-related matters relating to company certifications and audits thereof
- Physical security including systems, tools etc
- Budget, procurement and accounts incl. the required follow-up for security services in line with company policy
- Implementation and management of robust processes for service delivery management of security providers through SLA’s and KPI’s
- The coordination of some staff and service partners in line with business needs ie. holiday cover, event support
- Experienced in managing corporate security services, preferably in an international setting
- Preferably qualified in Security Mgmt and/or extensive experience in the security & safety industry
- Good understanding of legislation and regulations in the security/property industry
- Proficient in contract & budget management
This position is based in Stockholm or Gothenburg. We recommend you submit your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continually.
See more open positions at Einride
Something looks off?