Summer Internship - Solution Development
Posted on Monday, May 22, 2023
Part commercial enterprise, part revolutionary movement, Einride leads the transition to a zero-emission transportation system, based on autonomous, all-electric vehicles, coordinated by an intelligent routing software — making the journey from A to B as efficient as possible.
As a Solution Developer within region Europe at Einride, you'll be joining a top talent team of ambitious, creative, kind-hearted people who challenge conventional thinking, think big, and aim for zero emissions.
- Analyze and turn raw data into insights for electric transformation projects
- Define solutions and calculate business cases through analysis of logistic data
- Provide insights and recommendations by identifying, analyzing and interpreting trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Conduct external research, develop presentations and reports that tell a compelling story
- Support on maintaining and developing databases, reporting and dashboards
- Bachelor’s Degree or relevant experience
- Driven and self going with high analytical skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with internal colleagues and external customers
- Demonstrates ability to take ownership of tasks
- Interest in logistics, manufacturing, product development, supply chain and purchasing
This internship will take place during 10 weeks in the summer and will be compensated accordingly. We recommend that you submit your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continuously.
See more open positions at Einride
Something looks off?