Summer Internship - Product Marketing
Marketing & Communications, Product
Posted on Monday, May 22, 2023
Part commercial enterprise, part revolutionary movement, Einride leads the transition to a zero-emission transportation system, based on autonomous, all-electric vehicles, coordinated by an intelligent routing software — making the journey from A to B as efficient as possible.
As a Product Marketing Intern at Einride, you'll be joining a top talent team of ambitious, creative, kind-hearted people who challenge conventional thinking, think big, and aim for zero.
This role belongs to the Product Market Growth team in Sweden, who are responsible for market insights. The team drives product and category adaption by shaping the market perception through strategic initiatives that meet business goals to ensure they are driving the adoption of our services.
- Run market research projects for market insights and analysis
- Conduct business models for areas such as electric grids and charging
- Assist with pricing strategies for Saga
- Currently enrolled in a college at an accredited university or completed BA or BS in Business or Engineering; preferably, Industrial Management and Engineering
- Ambition and superior work ethic, creative and demonstrates a sense of mission
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize effectively
- Passion for sustainability and innovation
This internship will take place during 10 weeks in the summer and will be compensated accordingly. We recommend that you submit your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continuously.