Summer Internship - IT
Posted on Monday, May 22, 2023
Part commercial enterprise, part revolutionary movement, Einride leads the transition to a zero-emission transportation system, based on autonomous, all-electric vehicles, coordinated by an intelligent routing software — making the journey from A to B as efficient as possible.
Einride cultivates close relationships with academia and welcomes a limited number of Interns with us each summer. As a Summer Intern at Einride, you'll be joining a top talent team of ambitious, creative, kind-hearted people who challenge conventional thinking, think big, and aim for zero.
Over the summer you’ll be working on various IT related topics where you'll receive personal coaching from Einride colleagues and make a real difference towards a sustainable future.
As an intern within IT, you'll have the chance to tackle real-world IT challenges. Be hands-on with troubleshooting and mobile device management, provide technical support, and gain practical knowledge in software installation and configuration. You'll work collaboratively to respond to trouble tickets, contribute to inventory management, and develop your technical writing skills. Our team is dedicated to providing guidance and coaching throughout your internship. Take this opportunity to enhance your skills and make a meaningful impact in the IT department of Einride.
- You should have ongoing studies or a graduation in connection with the summer 2023
- We expect you to be fluent in English, both spoken and written
- We expect you to be eager to learn everything from technical details to best practice procedures
- Familiar with Windows/macOS/Linux: you can run upgrades, install apps, and troubleshoot common issues
- Experience with the Google Workspace Suite is a big plus
- Experience with Azure / MS365 / Intune is a bonus
This internship will take place during 10 weeks in the summer and will be compensated accordingly. We recommend that you submit your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continuously.
See more open positions at Einride
Something looks off?