Summer Internship - Frontend Engineer
Posted on Monday, May 22, 2023
Part commercial enterprise, part revolutionary movement, Einride leads the transition to a zero-emission transportation system, based on autonomous, all-electric vehicles, coordinated by an intelligent routing software — making the journey from A to B as efficient as possible.
Einride cultivates close relationships with academia and welcomes a limited number of Interns with us each summer. As a Summer Intern at Einride, you'll be joining a top talent team of ambitious, creative, kind-hearted people who challenge conventional thinking, think big, and aim for zero.
We are seeking a highly motivated and talented Summer Intern to join our Saga Platform Team. As a member of this team, you will play a crucial role in supporting the rest of the Saga department by contributing to the development and maintenance of the Saga platform. The platform team is responsible for providing the foundation of our platform, ensuring its stability, scalability, and usability.
- Collaborate with the Saga Platform Team to develop, and maintain frontend components and features of the Saga platform
- Utilize your expertise in frontend development to create intuitive and responsive user interfaces
- Work closely with the team to understand requirements, identify potential challenges, and propose effective solutions
- Assist in debugging and troubleshooting frontend issues, ensuring timely resolution
- Master student within a relevant field of study
- Good understanding and hands-on experience with frontend development using React, Vue, or Angular
- Familiarity with Typescript is highly desirable
- Self-motivated and eager to learn new technologies and methodologies
- Bonus: Familiarity with backend development
This internship will take place during 10 weeks in the summer and will be compensated accordingly. We recommend that you submit your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continuously.
See more open positions at Einride
Something looks off?