Project Deployment Manager
Posted on Wednesday, May 17, 2023
Part commercial enterprise, part revolutionary movement, Einride leads the transition to a zero-emission transportation system, based on autonomous, all-electric vehicles, coordinated by an intelligent routing software — making the journey from A to B as efficient as possible.
The operations team is responsible for the deployment of client cases and integrating Einride’s solution with existing client infrastructure. Putting theory into practice, they get the wheels of change spinning.
As a Project Development Manager at Einride, you'll be joining a top talent team of ambitious, creative, kind-hearted people who challenge conventional thinking, think big, and aim for zero. This role will be fully responsible for the planning and deployment of the carrier partners and Connected Electric Truck (CET) charging network in Singapore. This will include project planning, project budgeting, and project execution of CET chargers in the charging network.
- Planning, sourcing, evaluating, qualifying and training of Carrier Partners for electric road freight transportation in Singapore
- Monitor, track and be responsible for the performance of Carrier Partners
- Responsible for project plans, budget follow-up, management reporting, invoicing, KPI:s, stakeholder coordination
- Provide detailed planning including establishing the project budget, project schedule and detailed project execution plan including that of the EPC vendor’s manpower resources and the CET vendor’s scheduled delivery of CET charger
- The preparation and submission of the pre-work documents to all the relevant agencies, including HDB, Town Council, LTA and SP Services for approval
- Monitor the status of approvals and ensure compliance with relevant agencies and building LEW
- Work closely with the EPC partners and CET chargers vendors for the installation and commissioning of the CET chargers
- Remain flexible and be willing to take on numerous of tasks together with different stakeholders related to infrastructure, operational capacity, transport analysis etc
- Build the Einride blueprint for future customer project roll-outs
- The individual should display strong analytical skills and have good leadership management experience as they will be leading a big team in the organization
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Logistics or any relevant disciplines from an accredited university
- Experience from transport/automotive industry a plus
- Minimum 5 years as a project manager, preferably at a consultant firm in projects managing team members
- Knowledge in electrical Single Line Drawings (SLD) and site layout plans
- Familiarize with electrical shutdown and equipment energization procedures
- Demonstrated ability to project manage and deliver results in an operational environment
- Fluent in English & Local Dialect.
This position is based in Singapore. We recommend that you submit your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continually.
See more open positions at Einride
Something looks off?