- Drive and coordinate pre-studies for electrification of transports, in close collaboration with customers & Einride colleagues
- Define solutions and calculate business cases through analysis of logistic data
- Collaborate with commercial, operations and, Solution Design Leads and Value Stream Leads on issue resolution and process design recommendations
- Provide insights and recommendations by identifying, analyzing and interpreting trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Collaborate with the global customer solutions to evaluate support requests
- Gather, problem solve and analyze requirements to determine the best solution
- Provide routine updates to the global team regarding upcoming enhancements, bug fixes, and improvements to the business system to support regulatory audits, efficiency improvements, and additional functionality
- Master's degree in Engineering, Business or similar.
- 2+ years of experience working in consulting, investment banking or road freight transportation organization preferably in the Retail, FMCG, Industrial or related industry in configuring, deploying and managing road freight transportation with integration.
- Driven and self going with high analytical skills.
- Strong interest in logistics, supply chain and process improvement.