Legal Counsel - Transactions
Posted on Friday, April 21, 2023
Part commercial enterprise, part revolutionary movement, Einride leads the transition to a zero-emission transportation system, based on autonomous, all-electric vehicles, coordinated by an intelligent routing software — making the journey from A to B as efficient as possible.
As a legal counsel at Einride, you'll be joining a top talent team of ambitious,
creative, kind-hearted people who challenge conventional thinking, think big, and
aim for zero. You will be part of Einride’s Group Legal function, reporting into the General Counsel and work will involve the structuring, negotiating, and managing of complex transactions, including;
- Equity fundraising transactions and M&A transactions.
- Working closely with the company’s financing team.
- Responsible for managing legal transaction processes from origination through closing.
- Managing outside legal counsels and coordinate the work with internal and external stakeholders.
- Support with general corporate and commercial matters, but with a main focus on transactions.
- Master of law from one of the top universities in Sweden.
- 5+ years of relevant experience (reputable business law-firm and/or startup, or a bigger corporation).
- Down to earth with a high ambition and an analytical mind.
This position is based in Stockholm or Gothenburg. We recommend that you submit
your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continually.
See more open positions at Einride
Something looks off?