Legal Counsel - Germany
Posted on Friday, April 14, 2023
Part commercial enterprise, part revolutionary movement, Einride leads the transition to a zero-emission transportation system, based on autonomous, all-electric vehicles, coordinated by an intelligent routing software — making the journey from A to B as efficient as possible.
As a legal counsel at Einride, you'll be joining a top talent team of ambitious, creative, kind-hearted people who challenge conventional thinking, think big, and aim for zero. This position will be part of Einride ́s Group Legal function and report into the General Counsel.
- Support the business with commercial agreements, including drafting, negotiation, and template management.
- This will cover all types of agreements of the business, customer agreements, partner agreements and supply agreements.
- Support will be provided to all European markets, but with a focus on the German market.
- Master of law from one of the top universities in Germany.
- 4+ years of relevant experience.
- Down to earth with a high ambition and an analytical mind.
This position is based in Stockholm or Gothenburg. We recommend that you submit
your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continually.
See more open positions at Einride
Something looks off?