At Corsmed we develop the world’s most proficient MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging) simulation platforms. Often referred to as “the flight simulator of MRI”, our platform is used to educate current and future MR-operators to better help patients all around the world. We are growing our modern and friendly deep-tech start-up and would love for you to join us!
As an Account Executive, you will be responsible for closing contracts with our customers, and to your help, you have the sales-, marketing-, and product teams. You will work both with inbound inquiries (from organisations that have seen the power and potential of our technology) as well as engaging prospects with data-driven outbound activity (we have a very high interest-, response- and hit rate in our markets).
We are looking for a colleague with high energy, an entrepreneurial tempo, and the ability to work closely with our marketing and product colleagues, with a strong focus on business opportunities and sales. We are looking for a team player, not an individualist.
As a tech-heavy startup, work at Corsmed is fast-paced, agile and fun. The culture is ambitious and professional, but still humble and friendly. We especially seek you who want to grow within the company, taking a role in future leading positions.
Responsibilities for the role:
- Manage and close high-level business in a fast-moving sales environment
- Prospect to build your pipeline and build strong relationships with clients
- Ability to assess business opportunities and use data to make informed decisions and persuade others
- Selling to early adopters and those adopting Corsmed for the first time
- Close new logo business consistently at or above quota level
- Facilitate an efficient transition of won business to the Customer Success team
- Develop and execute on a strategic plan for the territory and document and distribute competitive information
- Listen to the needs of the market and share insights with the Product, Marketing and Sales teams
- Seek out opportunities to be a leader and do everything you can to help the company achieve its larger objectives
- Create reliable forecasts and be completely transparent with sales management on the pipeline status
We believe you have:
- At least 1 year of B2B sales
- Working with a CRM platform
- Ability to assess business opportunities and use data to inform decision making and persuade others
- Knowledge of software contract terms and conditions with the ability to create fair transactions
- Strong negotiation and accurate forecasting skills
- Ability to manage a large number of prospect situations simultaneously while positioning company products against direct and indirect competitors
- Sustain success in acquiring new business or customer acquisition
- Business level English (written and spoken) we sell to 150+ countries today
- Excellent communication skills
- Degree in Engineering, Economics, Management or other similar field
- Experience in selling SaaS
- Experience in med-tech, health care, life science, MRI or similar
Apply with CV/resume and personal letter
We look forward to hearing from you!
Corsmed is a research- and tech heavy medtech/software startup from Sweden. We build the worlds most proficient MRI simulator to improve healthcare on a global scale.