We are looking for a Marketing Specialist to join our team. Corsmed is an early-stage tech-oriented startup, where we develop advanced software for high performance high accuracy simulations of Magnetic Resonance Imaging. Often referred to as “the flight simulator of MRI”, our virtual MRI scanner is used to educate current and future MR-operators to better help patients all around the world.
About the role
At the marketing team our main objectives are to make sure that relevant stakeholders are aware of Corsmed and what we do, as well as drive preference and purchase intent within relevant target groups. Our market is global, we are a diverse team spread across the globe, this makes the environment in which we operate; agile, fast-moving and complex. In true start-up fashion we balance long term strategies with getting things done today. We are a small team that work tightly together both within Corsmed but also together with external partners.
The Marketing Specialist role will be involved in, support and drive projects and tasks across different markets, marketing disciplines and ranges from prospects to customers in the customer lifecycle. We are looking for a well-rounded individual who take ownership, delivers on time and is a fast learner.
Tasks and responsibilities include:
- Content Creation – creating ads, writing copy, cutting video for YouTube. You will be involved in building our marketing content and collateral from idea to execution
- Social Media Marketing – plan, post, comment and follow up. We will increase our presence in social channels, and you will support us doing so.
- Event management – support our sales and product team with our presence at fairs, trade shows round the world.
- Customer Relationships and Communication – Newsletters, product launches, Customer cases etc.
- Measuring and follow-up – we need to prioritize and be efficient, evaluation and learning is key as we grow.
Minimum Education and Qualifications:
- You most likely have a B.Sc or M.Sc within Marketing, Business Administration, Communications or similar.
- A year or two’s experience at a Marketing Department, preferably working within Digital Channels
- Experience within social media and content creation
- Experience working with digital marketing tools such as Marketing Automation software, Google Analytics, CRM and CMS.
- You quickly grasp new concepts, acquire skills and do not shy away from the challenge working at a tech-oriented start-up entails.
This role is a full-time employment and you apply by submitting CV/Resume and Personal Letter. This role can be done remotely but we will prioritize candidates located near our offices in Stockholm and Athens.
At Corsmed we develop the world’s most proficient MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging) simulation platform. We are hiring at all career stages, and we are looking for you who want to grow within the company. We value our culture, and seek people who are ambitious and professional, but still humble and friendly. Our teams are distributed in several locations and work both independently and in a team.
As part of a young and fast-paced startup, you should be curious and self-motivated, able to tackle complex problems, be willing to step out of your comfort zone and learn and work on new technologies and topics.
Corsmed is a research- and tech heavy medtech/software startup from Sweden. We build the worlds most proficient MRI simulator to improve healthcare on a global scale.