Business Analyst (Full-time / Part-time / Intern)
At Corsmed we develop the world’s most proficient MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging) simulation platform. Often referred to as “the flight simulator of MRI”, our platform is used to educate current and future MR-operators to better help patients all around the world. As a Business Analyst at Corsmed, you will work closely with the CEO, taking a broad role working with:
- Business development; Explore, research and define new markets and go-to-market strategies
- Marketing; Explore, research and test new marketing channels, messaging and content
- Sales; Drive better sales operations
- Operations; Drive better Operations, including customer excellence, data and analytics, tracking and growth
- Product development; Together with the product team and users, explore new product features and design
- Strategy and Growth; Driving initiatives to further the company's strategic direction and growth
You will learn a lot while working with us, but you should:
- Have a background in Engineering, Economics or Management (degree or currently studying)
- Have an interest in business, management and strategy
- Have worked with startups or agile environments
- Have an interest in the healthcare field
Furthermore, you should be a team player and share our passion for continuous learning and professional development.
As a tech-heavy startup, work at Corsmed is fast-paced, agile and fun. The culture is ambitious and professional, but still humble and friendly. We especially seek you who want to grow within the company, taking a role in future leading positions.
Apply with CV/resume and personal letter
We look forward to hearing from you!
Corsmed is a research- and tech heavy medtech/software startup from Sweden. We build the worlds most proficient MRI simulator to improve healthcare on a global scale.