Operations Associate (FR+UK)
Reporting to Logistics Operations Director | 40 hours per week | Permanent - Full time | Salary: £28,000
We are looking for an Operations Associate to work alongside our UK Operations team across logistics, planning and customer success with the primary focus on the day-to-day operation in France, which will mean you will be required to occasionally travel to our Paris office to provide support to the team.
Operations are at the heart of our offer along with quality produce and market beating prices. We pride ourselves on maintaining great customer relationships and doing what we say in delivering great service. The role is therefore at the heart of the business, getting products from our warehouse to our customers, working with other functions to identify ways of improving what we do.
What you’ll be doing
- Orders - Assisting with order management, processing, tracking and queries
- Inventory - Assisting with stock management, warehouse operations and queries
- Logistics - Assisting with outbound deliveries, transport management, route planning and queries
- Analysis - Assisting with data management, cost tracking, and KPI reporting
- Supporting the wider Operations, Planning and Customer Success teams with ad-hoc duties as required
What we’re looking for
- Fluent in English and French
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- You are not scared of chasing people and going the extra mile when needed
- You thrive working in a fast paced, moving environment and have an open mind when it comes to the changing dynamic a start-up can bring
- You will be positive, self-motivated, and able to work unsupervised
- Someone who adapts well to changing needs and priorities and are able to pivot easily to achieve goals and deadlines
- Proficiency in Excel
- Have the legal right to work without restrictions or have company sponsorship in the UK
What you'll get
- 25 days annual leave plus 8 public holidays
- Compelling benefits package, such as high-spec laptop and equipment, pension and more!
- Plus, you get lots of food perks like delicious product samplings and food discounts from our customers
- Great exposure and ability to impact a fast-growing, mission-driven food start-up
- As a rapidly scaling start-up with a recent Series A funding round under our belt, the opportunities for progression are endless. We support progression in many forms from upward progression as either a specialist individual contributor or people manager as well as lateral progression into other teams at Collectiv Food for which you have transferable skills or have demonstrated the potential and desire to learn
- The role will be onsite (Huckletree, White City, London), you will be required to come into the office 5 days per week with the occasional travel to our FR office. Once you settle in, on the discretion of your function lead you can discuss moving to a hybrid working model.
- Team of passionate foodies, working to leave the world in a better place than we found it and, of course, for good food!
What you can expect from our recruitment process
- 30-minute phone interview with the hiring manager
- 45-minute face to face interviews with members of the Logistics Operations function & representatives of some of our other functions (competency and values focused)
- 30-minute final interview
Why Collectiv Food?
Collectiv Food is a next generation food and drink supply business, leading the transition to a fair, transparent and sustainable supply chain for Europe’s professional kitchens. Its innovative delivery model enables it to offer market-beating prices and a reliable service, all underpinned by a commitment to sustainability. Founded in 2018, we are based in West London and supported by industry experts and leading venture investors, such as VNV Global, Octopus, Norrsken VC, VVNP and Partech.
Our Commitment to fostering a sense of Belonging
People and Food United in their Individuality
Collectiv Food is an equal opportunity employer. We are a diverse bunch of people who are committed to cultivating a welcoming culture of inclusion and equality. We see the potential in everyone and value the importance that different backgrounds, experiences and ways of thinking can have in igniting innovation and propelling our business forward. If you share our values, love of food and vision to lead the transition to a sustainable, fair, and transparent food supply chain then we’d love to hear from you and encourage your application. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a top priority for us at Collectiv Food. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use, and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
Something looks off?