Bioink Production Engineer
CELLINK is the world’s leading bioconvergence company. As a global supplier of innovative life-science solutions, we strive to find synergies between the most recent findings in biology and the latest breakthroughs in mechanical and digital technologies. The best-in-class products we develop are also backed by our renowned support team of highly skilled application and technical specialists. We are committed to the highest quality because we know that our 3D bioprinters, bioinks, single-cell dispensers, imaging systems and liquid handlers are being used to solve today’s most pressing challenges in tissue engineering, cell biology, microscopy, drug development and healthcare.
Our three core values are passion, inspiration and persistence. We are passionate about what we do. We are inspired by, and work to inspire, today’s greatest scientific minds. We are persistent about going the extra mile to deliver the very best.
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply. As an equal opportunity employer, we do more than accept difference. We celebrate diversity, we support employees from a wide range of backgrounds, and we benefit from the added creativity and richness that these differences bring to our offices and community. We pride ourselves on being a collaborative environment where everyone’s talents and opinions contribute to the greater good and are always recognized.
Your new role
We are looking for a qualified person to fit into the Bioink Production Engineer role with background in chemistry and materials science. In this role, you will make an essential contribution to setting the gold standard for bioink production quality by delivering the best products to customer in a timely manner. You will be responsible for maintaining production process quality standards for bioinks according to CELLINK’s defined strategies and business plan, ensuring safe work environment by following standards, procedures and complying with legal regulations.
This is a chance for you to become a member of an enthusiastic team working for the future of biomedicine by producing bioinks for 3D bioprinting of tissue models that can be used for scientific purposes in research labs all over the world. The role is based in CELLINK’s HQ at Kallebäck, Gothenburg, the growing biomedical hub of the city.
This is a 1-year temporary position with starting date October 9th.
- Degree in Chemistry/Materials Science or similar field.
- Experience working with biomaterials, hydrogels.
- Advanced oral and written proficiency in English.
- Ability to work independently in a chemical lab and to take initiatives.
- Good communication skills and a team player mindset.
- Experience working with manufacturing in D365 is a huge bonus.
- Making the production plan for the bioink production team after the input information from the Production manager and following this plan.
- Ensuring that production is performed according to established SOPs, guidelines and requirements.
- Ensuring that all production related procedures including traceability are accurately documented in D365.
- Perform QC tests to determine compliance of produced bioink batches with the set specifications.
- Documentation of specification deviations and communication to R&D team regarding a potential non-conformity case.
- Maintaining Good Laboratory Practice (GLP) in Bioink production.
What you will get from CELLINK
When you work a fast-growing company, you really have the chance to make a difference and to create the working environmental that you truly want. With a desire to embrace new knowledge and technology, you will have an opportunity to continuously develop your skills and shape your own career path.
3D bioprinting of human tissues and organs is revolutionizing, which makes it extremely dynamic and innovating research fields nowadays. You will work with the hottest technology in the field and will become the essential part of exciting development helping innovators to succeed and change the future of medicine.
We would appreciate it if you could attach your resume in English.