Marketing and Content Associate
At Altruistiq, we're on a mission to help businesses make a positive impact on the world. We believe that technology has the power to drive real change, and we're dedicated to building and deploying innovative products that enable carbon emissions measurement and reduction planning, better product development and design, and improved supply chain engagement. We are a team of passionate individuals who are committed to creating a values-driven company culture, and we're looking for like-minded team members who are excited about joining us on this journey to build a better future for the planet.
Read about our latest funding round below:
As a Content and Marketing Associate, you will be the driving force behind crafting and amplifying sustainability-focused multi media content on Altruistiq’s State of Sustainability Resource Hub. Supporting the Content and Community Lead, you will be responsible for creating engaging content, spanning across guides, blogs, newsletters, podcasts, LinkedIn posts, short form and long form videos and emails, all the while maintaining a key understanding of our target audiences. Your contributions will be instrumental in developing the State of Sustainability Hub and maximising the reach of our educational resources. Joining our creative (and fun) marketing team, you will collaborate closely with other departments, including design and sales, to elevate our content and brand credibility.
Produce outstanding written content for our core channels, including guides, newsletters, LinkedIn posts and emails.
- Develop engaging and impactful multimedia content by editing and repurposing long-form audio and video materials into bite-sized, shareable segments that maximise reach
- Strategically use social media platforms (specifically Linkedin), to amplify content through both organic outreach and targeted paid advertisements.
- Use analytics tools to measure the effectiveness of campaigns, providing data-driven insights and recommendations for improvement.
- Work with our fantastic designers to develop compelling graphics to enhance our content
- Support the implementation of a razor-focused content strategy, aligning content initiatives with overarching marketing objectives to drive engagement and brand resonance.
- At least a year of relevant experience (i.e. marketing/advertising, digital media etc).
- Exceptional writing skills, with an ability to adopt the style, tone, and voice
- Experience and expertise editing video and audio, with the ability to use tools like Adobe Creative Suite, Figma, Photoshop, Canva, Imovie (or similar)
- A strong communicator and collaborator
- A creative and proactive mindset
- Strong time management abilities, consistently meeting deadlines and maintaining high quality output
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification in communications, media, marketing, design degree (or related fields)
- Cover letter
Our benefits include:
- Options, we believe our team should all have a stake in the company we're building.
- Free choice of equipment and a setup budget for your home office
- A supportive culture to help you learn and develop into a better version of yourself, including a learning & development budget and policy.
- Private health and dental insurance for you and your partner/family.
- Generous pension contribution.
- Unlimited holiday policy
- Flexible working, remote-first, with a budget to join a shared working space wherever you live.
- Access to mental health support and therapist through tools such as Spill and Headspace
- We compensate your carbon footprint
- Annual team offsites to spend time together as a team
- Work in a diverse, feedback-driven organisation, decentralized decision making enabling everyone to weigh in, offering lots of freedom, impact as well as responsibility.
At Altruistiq we believe a diverse team is a better team.
We welcome you to apply, and if there are accommodations that can be made to make the application and interview process more accessible for you please just get in touch. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. If there are accommodations that can be made to make the application and interview process more accessible for you please just get in touch.