Altruistiq's software solution delivers sustainability intelligence and real corporate impact in carbon reduction and beyond for large businesses that see more than 'just' reporting as the goal. Altruistiq empowers businesses with the technology to automate sustainability data measurement, management and exchange - with unparalleled accuracy and ease. We believe that sustainability is the corporate world's biggest data challenge. Our mission is to enable businesses to do more of what is measurably good, driven by data and impact intelligence. Read about our latest investment below:
The Role: Working in a multi-disciplinary, inclusive and expanding team, you will be using innovative tech and solutions to help us achieve fast growth. Whilst using and expanding your expertise, you will have the opportunity to have real impact on the planet and the product.
More specifically you have:
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- An eye for detail and a drive to write clean code that ensures high-quality, high-fidelity data
- Experience building and scaling containerised cloud-native SaaS products
- Experience scaling and optimising databases or cloud storage services
- Experience with unit testing, test-driven development and behaviour tests
- Experience working with CI/CD process and frequent production deployments
- Bachelor's degree in a highly quantitative field (Computer Science, Engineering, Machine Learning, Operational Research, Statistics, Mathematics, etc.) or equivalent professional experience.
What role involves:
- Take ownership and implement new features and improvements.
- Actively contribute to fighting climate change and make the world a better place.
- Develop and use innovative solutions to crunch diverse and sometimes massive datasets into meaningful numbers for customers.
- Collaborate to build a fun culture of engineering excellence that executes quickly and safely through fast iteration, clean code, and high-quality development.
- Help with architectural and infrastructure decisions and explore new technologies to make sure our app keeps working smoothly while scaling up fast.
Our benefits include:
- Equity, we believe our team should all have a stake in the company we're building
- A supportive culture to help you learn and develop into a better version of yourself, including a learning & development budget and policy.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Private health and dental insurance for you and your partner/family.
- Generous pension contribution.
- Unlimited holiday policy with a minimum of 25 days.
- Flexible working, remote-first, with allowance to join a shared working space where you live.
- Health & wellness budget, cycle scheme.
- Team offsites, and annual events to spend time together as a team.
- Work in a diverse, feedback-driven organisation, decentralised decision making enabling everyone to weigh in, offering lots of freedom, impact as well as responsibility.
At Altruistiq we believe a diverse team is a better team.
We welcome you to apply, and if there are accommodations that can be made to make the application and interview process more accessible for you please just get in touch. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity workplace. If there are accommodations that can be made to make the application and interview process more accessible for you please just get in touch.