Product Manager (Data)
Altruistiq’s software solution delivers sustainability intelligence and real corporate impact in carbon reduction and beyond for large businesses that see more than ‘just’ reporting as the goal.
Altruistiq empowers businesses with the technology to automate sustainability data measurement, management and exchange - with unparalleled accuracy and ease. We believe that sustainability is the corporate world’s biggest data challenge. Our mission is to enable businesses to do more of what is measurably good, driven by data and impact intelligence. Read about our latest investment below:
About the role:
The Data Product Manager role at Altruistiq is an exciting and multifaceted position that involves managing customer technical integration requirements, overseeing ongoing customer technical projects, and taking ownership of the data pipeline-builder product stack and its roadmap. This role provides the opportunity to act as a bridge between Customer Success, Customer Data Engineering, and Product teams, serving as a key link in ensuring seamless communication and collaboration across these functions.
This role is strategic for us to continue our journey towards the automation of emissions calculation and your impact will be visible week on week across the whole organisation.
In this role, you will:
- Work with other functions such as Customer Success, Customer Data Engineering, and Product teams to ensure alignment behind your roadmap.
- Develop a vision for the overall user journey of data ingestion into the platform, involving programmatic (API) and user facing experiences.
- Gather and manage customer technical integration requirements, ensuring that they are met efficiently and effectively.
- Build business cases to deliver against your vision.
- Review, rethink and manage the current data ingestion processes.
- Acquire expertise in environmental impact calculation with a team of experts.
- Take ownership of a squad of engineers to help them balance customer delivery and feature building.
We envisage the following skills and experiences could serve you well in this role
- Proven experience in product management, particularly in data-related products or services.
- Strong technical background with the ability to understand and communicate complex technical concepts effectively.
- Project management skills with a track record of successfully delivering technical projects on time and within scope.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams and drive consensus on product priorities.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a keen eye for detail.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to articulate technical concepts to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- The ability to communicate complex scientific information and rationales on environmental sustainability to individuals from other disciplines or from non-technical backgrounds.
- Strong process and time management skills, able to manage multiple tasks and relationships at once.
- A natural "go-getter", keen to identify opportunities and trial solutions to improve our research and product
- A willing problem-solver, highly adaptable to stakeholders, with the ability to prioritise and manage time effectively.
- A keen learner with the ability to adapt to new ways of working, and an interest to work in the tech sector.
Remuneration and rewards package:
Remuneration will be determined depending on experience, but we offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package to all our team. Our salary band for this role is £ - k, depending on experience
Our benefits include:
- Equity, we believe our team should all have a stake in the company we're building
- A supportive culture to help you learn and develop into a better version of yourself, including a learning & development budget and policy.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Private health and dental insurance for you and your partner/family.
- Generous pension contribution.
- Unlimited holiday policy with a minimum of 25 days.
- Flexible working, remote-first, with allowance to join a shared working space where you live.
- Health & wellness budget, cycle scheme.
- Team offsites, and annual events to spend time together as a team.
- Work in a diverse, feedback-driven organisation, decentralised decision making enabling everyone to weigh in, offering lots of freedom, impact as well as responsibility.
At Altruistiq we believe a diverse team is a better team.
We welcome you to apply, and if there are accommodations that can be made to make the application and interview process more accessible for you please just get in touch. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity workplace. If there are accommodations that can be made to make the application and interview process more accessible for you please just get in touch.