Altruistiq’s software solution delivers sustainability intelligence and real corporate impact in carbon reduction and beyond for large businesses that see more than ‘just’ reporting as the goal.
Altruistiq empowers businesses with the technology to automate sustainability data measurement, management and exchange - with unparalleled accuracy and ease. We believe that sustainability is the corporate world’s biggest data challenge. Our mission is to enable businesses to do more of what is measurably good, driven by data and impact intelligence. Read about our latest investment below:
Altruistiq has scaled rapidly, working with multiple industry leaders, whose operations span every major country in the world. We are now looking to expand our Global Talent Hubs (currently Costa Rica, South Africa, and Pakistan) and are looking for high performing individuals who are resident in these countries to join our mission driven company.
Please submit your CV in English. Please also note that for this role, on some days we may require you to start or finish later depending on your time zone, to attend company-wide meetings. While we have specified geographic locations, we are a remote first company and there is no expectation that individuals will need to be based in specific cities or be required to come into an office.
About the role
Our Junior Sustainability Data Analyst role is an entry-level position that requires a keen eye for detail, strong analytical skills, and a data-driven mindset. While extensive prior experience in sustainability is not mandatory, an interest in the field is crucial. The ideal candidate will play a key role in advancing our customers sustainability journey through their data expertise and attention to detail. **
In this role you will:
- Onboard customers to our platform, leading the emission factor selection and emissions calculation process, meeting timelines and expectations as set out in the onboarding plan.
- Shape Altruistiq's product roadmap by sharing feedback with our product squads.
- Enhance efficiency and deliver meaningful results to our customers as a key member of our Sustainability Solutions team.
We envisage the following skills and experiences could serve you well in this role
- Have a degree in a quantitative discipline such as statistics, economics, mathematics, computer science, or engineering, or experience relating to analysing big datasets;
- Written and spoken fluency in English, additional language abilities are desired but not mandatory
- Proficiency in using market standard tools for data analysis (e.g., Metabase, MS Excel, Tableau, Alteryx, or similar)
- Process-driven, able to follow and refine clear processes with minimal supervision;
- Good communication skills with the ability to liaise with a wide range of internal stakeholders, including solution advisors and analysts, data engineers, and product managers.
- Strong process and time management skills, able to manage multiple tasks across multiple customers.
- Ability to learn fast and on-the go, working in the often unstructured environment of a fast growing startup;
- A natural "go getter", keen to identify opportunities and trial solutions to improve processes and efficiency.
- A willing problem-solver, highly adaptable, able to prioritise and manage time effectively.
- A keen learner with the ability to adapt to new ways of working, and an interest to work in the tech sector, and desire to grow your sustainability knowledge through working with a wider team of experts
Remuneration and rewards package:
Remuneration will be determined depending on experience, but we offer competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits package to all our team. Our salary band for this role is USD $10-15k
Our benefits include:
- Equity, we believe our team should all have a stake in the company we're building.
- Free choice of equipment and software, use whatever works best for you
- A supportive culture to help you learn and develop into a better version of yourself, including a learning & development budget and policy.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Private health and dental insurance for you and your partner/family.
- Generous pension contribution.
- Unlimited holiday policy with a guaranteed minimum of 20 days.
- Flexible working, remote-first, with a budget to join a shared working space wherever you live.
- Health & wellness budget, cycle scheme.
- We compensate your carbon footprint
- Team off-sites, bi-annual events to spend time together as a team
- Work in a diverse, feedback-driven organisation, decentralized decision making enabling everyone to weigh in, offering lots of freedom, impact as well as responsibility.
At Altruistiq we believe a diverse team is a better team.
We welcome you to apply, and if there are accommodations that can be made to make the application and interview process more accessible for you please just get in touch. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. If there are accommodations that can be made to make the application and interview process more accessible for you please just get in touch.