Altruistiq’s software solution delivers sustainability intelligence and real corporate impact in carbon reduction and beyond for large businesses that see more than ‘just’ reporting as the goal.
Altruistiq empowers businesses with the technology to automate sustainability data measurement, management and exchange - with unparalleled accuracy and ease. We believe that sustainability is the corporate world’s biggest data challenge. Our mission is to enable businesses to do more of what is measurably good, driven by data and impact intelligence. Read about our latest investment below:
In the last year, Altruistiq has achieved high growth, and is now looking to expand our geographical coverage beyond Europe, so we can better serve our customers across the Americas. We are very excited by the opportunity to set up a customer success hub in Costa Rica
Please submit your CV in English. Please also note that for this role, on some days we may require you to start at 8am (opposed to 9am) to attend company wide meetings.
About the role
Our Solution Advisor role combines the strong technical understanding of sustainability concepts including GHG accounting to manage customer relationships from onboarding through to ongoing customer success, supporting large enterprises on their sustainability journey. You
In this role you will:
Build and support long term, trust-based relationships with our customers based on expertise and timely support
Be responsible for multiple customer relationships, assessed against KPIs around customer satisfaction, retention and growth
Represent Altruistiq as the main point of contact for strategic conversations with sustainability teams at global enterprises around the world.
Work closely with our sustainability analysts during onboarding, to provide technical guidance and strategic oversight
Lead ongoing customer success, ensuring customers are set up to use the product and drive adoption. Deliver productised services requested by customers, including data improvements, advisory work on target setting, reporting and decarbonisation strategies.
Help shape Altruistiq's product roadmap by sharing feedback directly from customers to our product squads, as well as providing subject matter expertise to other teams
Be a core member of the Sustainability Insights team, contributing to Altruistiq's knowledge-base, sustainability strategy and content creation
We envisage the following skills and experiences could serve you well in this role
- Have 3+ years experience producing GHG emissions inventories across scopes 1, 2 and 3, aligned to the GHG Protocol/ISO Standards.
- Have experience decarbonising business activities across the supply chain including setting targets, and reporting, with the ability to engage sustainability teams on these topics.
- Have a good understanding and passion for wider sustainability concepts and developments in the sector
- Bi-lingual language abilities- written and spoken fluency in English & Spanish
- Effective communicator, able to breakdown & explain complex sustainability topics and build trust-based relationships.
- Strong process skills, able to manage multiple, complicated stakeholder relationships both internally and externally.
- A natural "go getter", keen to identify opportunities and trial solutions to improve our customers' experiences.
- A willing problem-solver, highly adaptable to client needs, with the ability to prioritise and manage time effectively.
- A keen learner with the ability to adapt to new ways of working, and an interest to work in the tech sector
Remuneration and rewards package:
Remuneration will be determined depending on experience, but we offer competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits package to all our team. Our salary band for this role is USD $24-30k
Our benefits include:
- Equity, we believe our team should all have a stake in the company we're building.
- Free choice of equipment and software, use whatever works best for you
- A supportive culture to help you learn and develop into a better version of yourself, including a learning & development budget and policy.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Private health and dental insurance for you and your partner/family.
- Generous pension contribution.
- Unlimited holiday policy with a guaranteed minimum of 25 days.
- Flexible working, remote-first, with a budget to join a shared working space wherever you live.
- Health & wellness budget, cycle scheme.
- We compensate your carbon footprint
- Team offsites, bi-annual events to spend time together as a team
- Work in a diverse, feedback-driven organisation, decentralized decision making enabling everyone to weigh in, offering lots of freedom, impact as well as responsibility.
At Altruistiq we believe a diverse team is a better team.
We welcome you to apply, and if there are accommodations that can be made to make the application and interview process more accessible for you please just get in touch. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.