Key Account Director
At Altruistiq, we're on a mission to help businesses make a positive impact on the world. We believe that technology has the power to drive real change, and we're dedicated to building and deploying innovative products that enable carbon emissions measurement and reduction planning, better product development and design, and improved supply chain engagement. We are a team of passionate individuals who are committed to creating a values-driven company culture, and we're looking for like-minded team members who are excited about joining us on this journey to build a better future for the planet.
Read about our latest funding round below:
Join our team as Senior Strategic Account Manager and become a key player in our company's growth. Reporting directly to the CEO, you will be responsible for building trust-based relationships with senior stakeholders, expanding our customer base, and enhancing customer onboarding and service processes. As a sustainability expert, you will also lead the development of our sustainability knowledge and expertise, coach and develop our sustainability advisors, guide our research teams, and engage with external thought partners and regulatory stakeholders. Your contributions in this leadership role will be instrumental in cultivating strong relationships, boosting revenue growth, and driving sustainable business practices. Don't miss this opportunity to join our company and help change the world!
- Drive post-sales revenue retention and growth for existing customers, including managing a select group of our largest enterprise accounts.
- Serve as a strategic expert and advisor to our customer portfolio, offering proactive counsel on sustainability strategies, raising potential issues, and anticipating customer needs.
- Stay updated on industry trends and regulatory developments, analysing their implications, and strategically converting them into new revenue streams.
- Develop and implement strategic sales plans, Account Management processes, and ensure high standards of customer satisfaction.
- Lead, grow, and develop the Account Management team, fostering close collaborative working relationships across functions.
- Support internal data management and reporting, including updates to our Board of Directors, CEO, and leadership team as appropriate.
- Represent Altruistiq at industry events, trade shows, and regulatory/quasi regulatory stakeholder meetings.
- Possess 8-12 years of relevant experience in operations, management, consulting, and/or in-house sustainability management and integration.
- Demonstrate credibility as a leader in the sustainability space, delivering impactful sustainability results across organisations.
- Have experience in leadership roles, effective management, and building senior teams.
- Showcase extensive senior-level Account Management experience.
- Possess outstanding communication, research, and analytical skills.
- Be self-motivated, proactive, and demonstrate initiative with strong organisational skills.
- Exhibit strong interpersonal skills, handling confidential and non-routine information.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment, juggling multiple competing tasks and demands.
Compensation and rewards package:
Compensation will be determined depending on experience, but we offer great benefits packages and a comprehensive benefits package to all our team.
Our benefits include:
- At Altruistiq, we believe that every team member should have a stake in the company we're building. That's why we offer equity to all employees.
- Choose the equipment and software that work best for you with our free choice policy.
- Our supportive culture helps you learn and develop into a better version of yourself. To aid this, we offer a learning and development budget and policy.
- Enjoy a great compensation package with us.
- We provide private health and dental insurance for you and your partner/family.
- We make a generous pension contribution on your behalf.
- Take advantage of our unlimited holiday policy with a guaranteed 25 days.
- Work flexibly with our remote-first approach and join a shared working space with our budget, regardless of where you live.
- Use our health and wellness budget and cycle scheme.
- We compensate for your carbon footprint.
- Join in on team socials, both in-person and virtual events, to spend time together as a team.
- Be a part of our diverse, feedback-driven organisation with decentralised decision-making, allowing everyone to weigh in. We offer lots of freedom, impact, and responsibility.
At Altruistiq we believe a diverse team is a better team.
We welcome you to apply, and if there are accommodations that can be made to make the application and interview process more accessible for you please just get in touch. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.