Senior Enterprise Account Executive
At Altruistiq, we're on a mission to help businesses make a positive impact on the world. We believe that technology has the power to drive real change, and we're dedicated to building and deploying innovative products that enable carbon emissions measurement and reduction planning, better product development and design, and improved supply chain engagement. We are a team of passionate individuals who are committed to creating a values-driven company culture, and we're looking for like-minded team members who are excited about joining us on this journey to build a better future for the planet.
Read about our latest funding round below:
As an Account Executive at our startup, you will play a crucial role in driving enterprise software sales to large organisations. We're looking for experienced, passionate sales professionals who thrive in a startup environment and are capable of independently generating and managing their own business development and opportunity creation. We value hustlers and self-starters who are willing to go above and beyond to drive new opportunities, no matter how small the task. You'll be integral to building our company, embracing our impact-driven sustainability focus, and contributing to a mission-oriented company culture. Join us in making a difference and building a better future for the planet.
- Drive revenue generation by prospecting, qualifying, and closing new business, playing across the full commercial funnel with a startup mindset.
- Effectively and persuasively communicate via email, virtual meetings, and in-person meetings with C-Suite decision makers at Fortune 500 companies.
- Collaborate seamlessly with internal teams to ensure the availability of the latest thinking, product functionality, and onboarding support for potential customers, avoiding the creation of sales silos.
- Build and expand the sales playbook to support global expansion, capturing valuable materials and insights, and fostering the growth and capabilities of other team members in the organisation.
- Demonstrate adaptability and a proactive mindset, combining resourcefulness and strategic thinking to explore opportunities in sectors, geographies, partnerships, pricing, and offerings.
- Efficiently manage processes and data systems, maintaining CRM hygiene (Salesforce), managing complex deal preparation, and driving the deal forward as the engine behind its success.
- Rapidly ramp up on our subject matter, product, customer personas, and customer needs, leaning into the challenge of a steep learning curve.
- Proven experience as a successful sales professional, ideally in the enterprise software industry.
- Self-motivated and driven with a strong entrepreneurial mindset, capable of generating business and creating opportunities.
- Ability to thrive in a startup environment, demonstrating a proactive and resourceful approach to achieve results.
- Passionate about making an impact in the sustainability space and contributing to a mission-oriented company culture.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and relationship-building skills to engage effectively with clients and stakeholders.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities, with the capacity to understand customer needs and propose tailored solutions.
- Resilient and adaptable, able to handle challenges and navigate through complex sales processes.
- Experience working with customers in the food and beverage, cosmetics, or retail and consumer space is beneficial but not required.
Compensation and rewards package:
Compensation will be determined depending on experience, but we offer great benefits packages and a comprehensive benefits package to all our team.
Our benefits include:
- At Altruistiq, we believe that every team member should have a stake in the company we're building. That's why we offer equity to all employees.
- Choose the equipment and software that work best for you with our free choice policy.
- Our supportive culture helps you learn and develop into a better version of yourself. To aid this, we offer a learning and development budget and policy.
- Enjoy a great compensation package with us.
- We provide private health and dental insurance for you and your partner/family.
- We make a generous pension contribution on your behalf.
- Take advantage of our unlimited holiday policy with a guaranteed 25 days.
- Work flexibly with our remote-first approach and join a shared working space with our budget, regardless of where you live.
- Use our health and wellness budget and cycle scheme.
- We compensate for your carbon footprint.
- Join in on team socials, both in-person and virtual events, to spend time together as a team.
- Be a part of our diverse, feedback-driven organisation with decentralised decision-making, allowing everyone to weigh in. We offer lots of freedom, impact, and responsibility.
At Altruistiq we believe a diverse team is a better team.
We welcome you to apply, and if there are accommodations that can be made to make the application and interview process more accessible for you please just get in touch. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.