&Repeat is a Swedish impact tech startup striving to make the world more circular by solving one of the greatest sustainability challenges within the foodservice industry – Packaging.
We are experiencing very strong market traction and are currently building the team that will scale our solution globally. We’re located at Norrsken House in central Stockholm with flexibility to also work from home (and yes, we’re fully financed).
If you want to be a part of driving the transition towards an economy where society, companies and individuals are jointly solving complex sustainability challenges, then this is the place for you!
Role: Tech lead
You will take over the Tech Lead responsibilities from the external consultant currently leading the development and start building our internal tech team. This is a unique opportunity for the right candidate to enter our growth journey at an early stage and become a key resource in the company.
What will you do
You will take a key role in further developing our digital platform for circular economy, helping &Repeat launch new and innovative services to solve some of the most pressing sustainability challenges for our customers and the society.
You will get the opportunity to work closely with skilled developers in our external development team from start, and at the same time be our first in house tech resource.
The right candidate is motivated for hands-on development work at the same time as building a world class development team in a startup with international ambitions.
• Developing and implementing new features and functionality in our platform
• Improving performance and user experience of our platform
• Overarching view of technical architecture, roadmap planning and leadership of development work
• Technology stack strategy
• Building a world class tech development team
• A few years of experience with web and/or app development, ideally within one or more of the following technologies: React, React Native, Node.js, Firebase, Typescript
• Good understanding of Git and CI/CD methods
• Experience from designing technical solutions and developing road maps
• Strong communication skills
• Good understanding of REST APIs and some experience in API design
• Good balance between aiming for “perfect” and finding pragmatic solutions to support a quick time to market
• Curious and open minded
• Team player, with ability to also work independently
Apply by sending us your LinkedIn profile and/or resume (or just send any questions): firstname.lastname@example.org
We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
Learn more about us: