UK Business Development Manager
Karma is on a mission to transform the way the world thinks about food consumption.
We are in a rapid period of growth so this is an exciting time to be joining the team and be a part of something special. Already well established in Sweden and now growing in the UK. We are looking for Account Executives who can help define, establish and grow Karma with key restaurant partners.
Working as a part of a close team, you’ll be responsible for the prospecting, pitching and closing new restaurants.
What does this mean?
You are a hunter who loves hooking potential clients and developing strong long-term relationships. You’ll own your pipeline, managing a large portfolio of leads.
You have a bias for execution and can maintain forward momentum. Instead of watching opportunities pass you by, we expect to move to close at all times and ensure strong conversion rates to smash sales goals.
You are intensely goal-oriented, have a great deal of self-discipline, and take 100% responsibility for your actions and the results.
You are naturally empathetic and genuine towards customers.
You have an entrepreneurial mindset and are excited to be part of an innovative and fast growing company.
You are also humble and positive. Despite our different backgrounds and skill-sets, we always listen to one another.
Your role will include:
– Define and own your lead pipeline, by continuously identifying, developing and driving a portfolio of partner accounts.
– Proactively sell Karma to potential partners through appointments and visiting partners onsite. Iterating your strategy to maximise your conversion rate.
– Working closely with our Sales Manager to ensure revenue targets are being met and markets are being maximised to align with the business growth plans.
– Take ownership of new customer accounts, ensuring they are engaged with the Karma platform and help them maximise value from the platform.
– Managing time against tight deadlines and ambitious goals.
Your previous experience
– 1-2 years experience within a similar business development / account management role
– A University degree
– Entrepreneurial outlook to proactively identify and engage with potential partners
– Excellent communication skills and ability to manage internal and external relationships on the phone and in person
– Goal orientated with a strong sense of commercial acumen
– Previous experience of working in a high-growth start up environment or similar industry would be a distinct advantage
– Native English speaker or equivalent level