Full-time, Stockholm or London
Karma is engineering for the future, fighting food waste through technology. We are growing fast, scaling our business, our teams, and most importantly: our impact.
We’re looking for a talented graphic designer to join our marketing team. You will be mostly in charge of showcasing our visual identity across all our marketing materials and our three markets.
This position requires an innovative designer with a full understanding of the fundamentals of graphic design principles, a curious individual, a team player, and a skilled communicator. Having a genuine love for creative marketing and advertising campaigns is required for this job.
As a graphic designer at Karma you will work closely with the whole of the marketing team, our design lead and you will report directly to the VP of marketing.
Your role will include:
– Executing creative briefs assigned by various stakeholders, primarily for digital marketing
– Working with brand guidelines to develop design assets, such as Social Media posts, illustrations, images of Karma food, animations, brochures and point of sales advertising (window stickers, certificates etc)
– Adding or editing website content using the appropriate Content Management Systems; ensuring consistency of design and layout of content across our websites
– Coming up with new and innovative ways to develop our brand visual identity
– When relevant, liaising with partner organisations by creating and delivering graphics and content that adhere to both organisations’ brand guidelines
– Creating templates and support key stakeholders for public speaking or key stakeholders presentations (Powerpoint, Keynote, Google slides)
– Syncing with the product design team to ensure consistency and alignment
The ideal candidate:
– 2-4 years’ experience of graphic design
– Experience working within brand guidelines, in marketing or advertising design and experience with creating illustrations – opportunities to expand into this are available
– Motion design skills are required
– Proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud (such as InDesign for print); Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
– Understanding of all elements of the on and off-line marketing mix with a strong history of results
– Excellent communicator both written and verbal, coupled with excellent relationship building skills and an ability to prioritise, negotiate, and work with a variety of stakeholders
– An original that is curious about design, creativity, marketing, and the world but also methodical and able to use project management methodologies to maximise efficiency
We value your autonomy and your space to be yourself. You can take the role you need to be, be it a grinder, or a full on creative collaborator. You can adapt to the situation and can buckle down when needed, but always focus on finding creative solutions.We will always value finding the right person before experience. We are humble, embracing differences, and have a strict “no assholes” policy.
We dare to challenge assumptions and don’t take things at face value, both in how we work and what we do.
However, we will expect you to be challenged by, engaged in and enthusiastic for your work, every day. And if you ever feel that you fail these criteria, we expect you to let us know.
We are still in the early stages of our journey, so the things you build here will have a tremendous impact on both our business and Karma as a company. You will be working closely with our marketing team and will have the opportunity to input into our brand identity but also our marketing strategy.
Karma key statements
Cross-functional product teams
Equal gender distribution
Done is better than perfect
Data = Decisions
The bottom line
This is a chance to shape the future of an entire industry. Send in your application + portfolio – and we’ll come back to you soon!