B2C CRM manager
Full-time, Stockholm or London
Karma is engineering for the future, fighting food waste through smart technology. We are growing fast, scaling our business, our teams, and most importantly: our impact.
Karma is one of Europe’s hottest startups, receiving multiple awards for its smart technology solving today’s massive food waste problems. We’re on a mission towards global scale, and in this role you will be an essential part in helping us grow faster.
We’re looking for a talented B2C CRM manager to join our marketing team. You will be mostly in charge of developing and executing our B2C CRM strategy using a data driven approach to drive user loyalty and lifetime value.
As a B2C CRM manager at Karma your mission is to provide a stellar user experience through multi-touch communication platforms, to ultimately enable our users to rescue more food.
This position requires a data driven mindset with a strong understanding of user needs, behaviours, customer journeys and multichannel campaigns
Having a genuine passion for understanding our users needs, and wishes to deliver highly personalised campaigns and optimising all user touchpoints to increase conversion is required for this job.
As a CRM manager at Karma you will work closely with the whole marketing team and report to our VP of marketing. You will work very closely with our 3 local marketing managers.
Your role will include:
– Analyse and set marketing strategies to enable users to
– experience the value of Karma after signup
– retain users by ensuring great experience throughout the whole customer journey
– Plan, execute and optimise multi-channel marketing campaigns (including but not limited to email, push notifications, in app message, text)
– Working with customer service and marketing to ensure a customer-focused attitude in the whole organisationManage our sender reputation and maintain a healthy email list
– Help with the implementation of our next CRM automation tool
– Segment our user base in relevant subsets to increase user engagement and LTV
The ideal candidate:
– Significant experience in CRM marketing
– Experience designing customer journey maps to implement cross channel CRM – campaigns
– Experience building marketing automation flows
– Experience driving customer insights from data and analytics
– Ability to work in a fast paced environment and juggle multiple projects will hitting deadlines
– Strong stakeholder management, communication and relationship building skills
– Past experience with an online marketplace is a plus
– Mastery of the following skills is a plus:
– Conversion rate optimisation, html for email, A/B test, wordpress editing
We value your autonomy and your space to be yourself. You can take the role you need to be, be it a grinder, or a full on creative collaborator. You can adapt to the situation and can buckle down when needed, but always focus on finding creative solutions.We will always value finding the right person before experience. We are humble, embracing differences, and have a strict “no assholes” policy.
We dare to challenge assumptions and don’t take things at face value, both in how we work and what we do.
However, we will expect you to be challenged by, engaged in and enthusiastic for your work, every day. And if you ever feel that you fail these criteria, we expect you to let us know.
We are still in the early stages of our journey, so the things you build here will have a tremendous impact on both our business and Karma as a company.
Karma key statements
Cross-functional product teams
Equal gender distribution
Done is better than perfect
Data = Decisions
The bottom line
This is a chance to shape the future of an entire industry. Send in your application and we’ll come back to you soon!